Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MiVtones - STAY AWAY (iPhone 4)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default MiVtones - STAY AWAY (iPhone 4)
    If you try to install MiVtones not only does it not work but it will crash your phone and freeze it anytime someone calls you.

This is a serious problem and should be addressed by someone soon!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tttdawg For This Useful Post:

Parkay (2011-01-05), uhottiez (2010-08-03)

Quote Originally Posted by tttdawg View Post
    If you try to install MiVtones not only does it not work but it will crash your phone and freeze it anytime someone calls you.

This is a serious problem and should be addressed by someone soon!
    Perhaps that's because the application does not support iPhone 4 at this time.

MiVTones

Quote Originally Posted by SiliconJunkie View Post
    Perhaps that's because the application does not support iPhone 4 at this time.

MiVTones
    That is exactly right! Mivtones isn't ios4 compatible. I, like the rest of us, am waiting patiently for the update to be released. I have a ton of respect for developers, but I also feel that when u pay for an app(especially 9.99), there should really be no excuses for not updating in a reasonable manner! In no way am I trying to be disrespectful. Mivtones is one of my top fav apps. It just bothers me when I see apps that r free be updated. U would think that developers of free apps have less resources. Bottom line if they can make it work than so should everyone. Just a little frustrated. I still love u mivtones lol!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    i have sent numberous emails to the developer of mivtones asking if and when they will be updating this app to work on iphone 4g, but so far haven't received a reply.
    when people pay for an app like this they expect to be able to use it or at the very least get an answer to a legitimate query. come on iFoneTec, you've got our money,lets have a usable app. PLEASE !!!!! i really miss my tones

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to becvalgem For This Useful Post:

Cthunder_77 (2010-12-02), Parkay (2011-01-05)

straight from brooklyn better know as crooklyn (crooklyn dodgers)
    Thanks

me too i been having mivtones since day one i have send them emails too but no repy i don't get it skrew common updated his app vWallpaper/videoTones why can't ifonetec do the same it should be eazy for them they updated mivtones on all firmwares i know ios4 is kind of a big deal but come on it's been since june they said we are testing ios 4... but no results what gives i miss mivtones like crazy i like skrew common but mivtones is the ish...please don't keep us with our hopes...
    stash459 june30 2007 iphone like $700 playboy!

straight from brooklyn better know as crooklyn (crooklyn dodgers)
    Thanks

Finally guys the wait is over... i got this email today from ifonetec.. (Hello,

we are working on new update, so please just wait for it. About time they reply so all we have to do is wait....

Thanks,)

I totally agree cause I paid too and they act like we are asking too much. It's not like we paid a penny donation.

Believe it when I see it
    Last edited by Cthunder_77; 2010-12-02 at 09:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Why don't you use vWallpaper. It's free and works great on 4.1. Here's the repo

http://deb.danstaface.net/
    If I helped you in any way please click the THANKS! button below.

Even if you just want to click it for fun, go ahead, have fun.

I do thanks though.

Mivtones for 4.1 work just download the repo app.ifonetec.com/cydia

Thanks they replied to me earlier this week and I had to get them to transfer my licenses to my new iphone 4's. You're allowed one transfer per year.

Finally! It's a good day today.

I feel the same way I love mivtones and it's not for iPhone 4 and I paid for it

We should get a refund if they r not going to keep up with the firmware changes! I agree mivtones was one of my fav tweaks and now they are fudging everyone! I wrote to them a billion times with no response!! 9.99 for the tweak if I remember correctly is strap if Ur going to screw Ur customers over! Period!

I also emailed them several times if they gonna upgrade to 5.0