Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problems with new jailbroken iphone 4

Default Problems with new jailbroken iphone 4
    So guys, first iphone first jailbreak, straight iphone virgin over here. N e wais, what happened was i downlaod and installed this gps app, from cydia called BTstsck GPS.

One i downlaoded it said run on sprinboard or sumthin. I think my iphone either crashed or resetted. And then it gave me thin green lines at the top iphone just one runnin across the screen when i got into the logo. it fades out in the middle but closer to the edges it appears.

Now, the situation is, i really dislike the sight of these lines, it give my once flawless iphone a sense of destruction. I have not used system restore yet, but is hopein not to take that route, im looking so far as to do so and use my manufacturer warranty.

The OS seems fine so far.

Suggestions anyone?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    delete that gps app and see what happens. findmyi which also uses locations made my springboard crash as well.

Default Phone dialer
    I JB 3 times today. Phone system doesn't work. Frozen when I tap a number to dial.
    Ideas?
    Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone skater38053's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't had any problems with my iPhone 4 besides the mms and FaceTime. But that way easily fixable. Did you back up your phones before you jailbroke them??

if u eman did i sync my phone before i jailbroke it yes. I deleted the app, but nothing has changed, i think it has damaged my cpu or sumthing.. All other functions seem to be working normally including my map.

Yea i everything from a-z im just trying to figure out how to get these green lines out of my apple logo disply.. its really discomforting

If you searched before posting you would have learned that this is a common problem happening to everyone. Those green pixel lines mean nothing to the end user and should not affect anything.