Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP ME! Iphone 4 Jailbreak.

Default HELP ME! Iphone 4 Jailbreak.
    I was hoping this would be as easy as it says it is, but I'm having an issue, I think.

When I go to jailbreakme.com and slide, the phone doesn't really do anything. It won't allow me to do anything on that particular page, it just shows the nebula-ish looking background and sits there. I can go to any other app and it works fine. It's as if nothing is happening at all.

Is there anything I'm doing wrong or does anybody know a solution? I guess I could just leave it over night but I've had it there for a few minutes and it's doing nothing.

Try rebooting your device and keep trying. It's not your fault so don't worry. If you can't do it tonight, just do it tomorrow.

Ok, I'll give that a try. I really hope it works soon because I've been waiting for a while, just like everyone else, for this.

jailbreakme.com/_

Go there, choose iphone3 (And your firmware, 4.0 or 4.0.1) and click the link, it'll start the install.

the server was down last night, should be good today, i think. if not try this

JailbreakMe