Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Weird issue after jailbreak....

Default Weird issue after jailbreak....
    I did the jailbreak when it came out before the servers got overloaded and had a couple issues like MMS which got fixed when i logged into cydia and upgraded but im still getting the slash of random pixels when i load which is not an issue.

But something weird is happening now i went to cydia and grabbed a few apps and installed them and had to re-boot my phone my springboard crashed immediately.

And every time i try to re-start it the phone goes through the motions but then it will freeze with the loading circle for a minute and when it comes back to the springboard it immediately crashes anyone else experiencing this issue??

Also i did sync my phone and make a back-up before the jailbreak but when i applied the backup my phone shut off and was stuck with the apple logo and a frozen wheel so i had to re-load the new 4.0.1 firmware which fixed the problem im just wondering is anyone else experiencing this issue

Uninstall your last app. It mostlikely has to do with that particular app not working with the iPhone 4

Same happened to me, I uninstalled the last app which was madvlock, guess many apps aren't compatible just yet..just a matter of time

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    Uninstall your last app. It mostlikely has to do with that particular app not working with the iPhone 4
    im using a 3GS not a 4 yet also it just seems odd the app that im using (iblacklist) has never gave me problems before