Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbroken Broken?

Default Jailbroken Broken?
    Ok so comix just came out with The NEw JB for Iphone 4 and all other idivices so i got my iphone 4 jailbroken but... my MMS thoes not work is this suppost to happen? help ty

Same here. Somebody posted on another site that doing a restore from backup fixes the issues but I did this and still did not solve the issues. I tried it on Firmware 4.0 and 4.0.1 still no luck and on two different iPhones. Same issue. I am going back to the stock firmware and wait for a fix for now. This is a deal buster for me.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

EDIT: disregard... has nothing to do with Sbsettings! Comex has a tweet on the files you need to adjust permissions for... alternatively you can restore and rejailbreak, as they have fixed it in the jailbreak now.

This is strange. I have this problem on two iPhone 4's. However, post jailbreak but pre-install of Sbsettings on my girlfriends phone still showed MMS icon in messaging. I didn't look before installing Sbsettings on mine. After installing sbs on hers, she lost MMS also.

Perhaps it was something installed, or perhaps it was the respring. What all installs with Sbs on a cleanly jb'ed iPhone?
    Last edited by z6joker9; 2010-08-02 at 05:14 AM.

Fix for MMS and facetime

add this source into Cydia

Index of /cydia

and install the package "iphonedelivery" to fix it

Did this on both of my iPhone 4's and it works perfect now.