Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ****ra1n Thread..... Don't close

My iPhone is a Part of Me iLoveWindows&iPhone's Avatar
    Thanks

Default ****ra1n Thread..... Don't close
    Mods (z3r01)... Seriously... U close a thread simply because u don't like, or belive in te subject matter?

I posted asking if anyone else
    Had heard about shitra1n, to see what people thought, find out if it is for sure a virus, and if so, let people know, so they don't download it and ruin their phone.

The mods CLOSED this thread, reason not really givin. Why? Who knows? U don't want the community informed of scams? U just don't like shitRa1n?

U closed a thread that was informing people of a possible
    Virus... Way to protect the users of this site.

So juvenile
    Last edited by iLoveWindows&iPhone; 2010-07-31 at 05:54 AM.

This forum is a family oriented forum. The title has profanity. That's why. Read the rules.

they probably jumped to the conclusion that you were complaining about blackra1n or jb in general. Mods can be trigger happy and the ironic thing is they will flame others for not reading first. They are also very defensive, as evidenced by the response one will make to this post. overall though, this forum is better then some.

and they love going to the profanity card. As if taking a **** is worse then your momma vulgar jokes.

come to think about it, they probably closed your thread because you love windows
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-07-31 at 06:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Lol ^

I feel ya man

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Lol... I didnt even realize it could be a flame to Blackra1n. Good point! Should name the title "Shitra1n scam?" or something :P

haha funny ... steve jobs rolled.

Thanks

It's just frustrating mods block information from users because THEY feel that we don't need to hear about it, let us make our own decisions! What r u, Steve Jobs son?? U must deligate what we are allowed to read and what we r not allowed to read? Perhaps ChinaModMyi.com is a better name for this site if MODS such as z3R01 have complete control over it

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

the mods do a great job... there is profanity in the title, why do you think it was deleted??? you could have put it in the thread, or even used asterisks in the title and then say something about it in the thread.... this is a user friendly site, not one for stuff like that.... and besides, the name in the "jailbreak" tool should have given you a hint of its liability.... it is fake

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Mods are here for a reason, to keep all the stupid threads closed, tbh with a name like Shitra1n I think you should know not to download or use it

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Will13 For This Useful Post:

drog92 (2010-07-31)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Will13 View Post
    Mods are here for a reason, to keep all the stupid threads closed, tbh with a name like Shitra1n I think you should know not to download or use it
    at least someone agrees with me....

Thanks

How does the name of a jailbreak equal it's worth or legitimacy? Second, shitRa1n is profanity? Does modmyi have adds on nickelodeon? MMI a "family" site?? Get real. Maybe that is the Imqge they want broadcasted... But it is far from the truth.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Will13 View Post
    What about shitst0rm?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iLoveWindows&iPhone View Post
    How does the name of a jailbreak equal it's worth or legitimacy? Second, shitRa1n is profanity? Does modmyi have adds on nickelodeon? MMI a "family" site?? Get real. Maybe that is the Imqge they want broadcasted... But it is far from the truth.
    the reason that they are a measure of its legitimacy is because geohot is the one that did all the "ra1n" stuff.... other people are just trying to take that over and mess with people and plant viruses and other stuff like that onto your phone or computer.... and im not saying that this is a family site or anything.... im just saying that some people dont like profane language.....

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

If you are of the mind where you try to justify a thread that has profanity in the title then it is no wonder that you don't understand. The mods here work hard, for free, to provide a clean, fun environment. If this isn't comprehendible to you then maybe this isn't your kind of site.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CaptainChaos For This Useful Post:

drog92 (2010-07-31), neodude237 (2010-08-01), PWNsyst3m (2010-07-31), Waleed786 (2010-08-01), Will13 (2010-07-31)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iLoveWindows&iPhone View Post
    I think Cartoon Network would be better tbh

I just love the ShitRa1n blogger poking fun at geohot. lol.
    myRepoSpace.com - Easily create your own Cydia Repo.

Hahaha.this is funny to see that they STILL didn`t close it yet...

look how many are waiting for that piece of software.. I dont wan to call it by NAME cause perhaps the MODS will be triggered..ahhaha LOL hahhaha

ANy wayss.. Lets just keep waitingwith PATIENCE.................................

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Interesting.
    If you have an issue with a mod or a mod deleting or closing a thread, contact me and I will look into it for you.
    We are in the process of cleaning things up, and trying to do a better job at moderating. In fact, mods have been removed of there mod status, that just to shows that we take things very serious about what is happening here now and in the future.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

iLoveWindows&iPhone (2010-08-01), mr.sparky (2010-08-01), Will13 (2010-08-01)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast