Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help on Jailbreaking/Unlocking my 3G(s) on 4.0 never jailbroken before

Unhappy Help on Jailbreaking/Unlocking my 3G(s) on 4.0 never jailbroken before
    I just got a 3G(s) and it came with it already on 4.0 with 05.13.04. I want to jailbreak and unlock it and I've tried everything but always get error messages, not to mention im pretty sure its unjailbreakable when its already at 4.0 and never jailbroken before. Do I need to downgrade before trying to jailbreak it to 4.0? And if so, how do I do that?
    I've unlocked a 2G and 3G before, but this 3G(s) is giving me trouble, haha.

Edit: I have a mac.
    Last edited by Graisonf; 2010-07-30 at 08:18 AM. Reason: i have a mac, forgot to mention in forum.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

You can't downgrade without Shsh blogs, wait for the new jailbreak.

waiting as well...

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by osugsxr View Post
    waiting as well...
    I think most of the world is waiting lol

iPhone? More like MyPhone HeavyD4's Avatar
    Thanks

No disrespect Will but u can without saving the blobs,mycousin upgraded mine 2 4.0 and I didn't want that bcuz lack of compatibility by luck my phone crashed I watched a lot of you tube,I downloaded the firmware I wanted restored it on I tunes n used 2 diff 3 diff Jb to test it and they all worked,sorry for being indirect I'm not sure what I can say on these forums

still waiting also....as you said..the whole world is waiting..and still no updates for when or how far.. getting grey already of waiting so long.....ahahhaah

yeah, let's just hope it comes out soon. My old iPhone (2G) broke, so i decided to just get the 3gs, and then after getting it i realized the jailbreak/unlock wasnt out yet.

I,m in the same boat as a lot of you guy,s I just bought my first iphone so I could use it on another carrier..... I,m waiting to....

Can someone message me when the jailbreak comes out for it? I feel like im going to be checking the forums and internet like every day when i wake up and before i go to sleep, haha.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyD4 View Post
    No disrespect Will but u can without saving the blobs,mycousin upgraded mine 2 4.0 and I didn't want that bcuz lack of compatibility by luck my phone crashed I watched a lot of you tube,I downloaded the firmware I wanted restored it on I tunes n used 2 diff 3 diff Jb to test it and they all worked,sorry for being indirect I'm not sure what I can say on these forums
    Sorry, but you are mistaken or you are talking about a 3G and not a 3Gs.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyD4 View Post
    Errm ok, but I didn't say anything like that, so I think your abit confused

Quote Originally Posted by Graisonf View Post
    Can someone message me when the jailbreak comes out for it? I feel like im going to be checking the forums and internet like every day when i wake up and before i go to sleep, haha.

HAHHH I thought I was the only one doing this....hahaha.. Shoot.. look how many ppl waiting for that software..hahaha

Look what a piece of software can do with man kind. !!!!