Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 jailbreak will be here at Christmas time

Thumbs down iPhone 4 jailbreak will be here at Christmas time
    Why is it that the android community can root their devices and release a tool in a matter of days? I know you may think that I'm just another user that is b$thing because the jailbreak for the iPhone 4 is not out yet but on a serious note, does it really take this long? The new drokid x has a root and unroot one button app out with in a weeks time. We all seen the dev team post that the iPhone was jail broken with in a week as well. Why does it take this long for the tool? Why can't they release the tool for the iPhone 4 now, THEN work on the tool for all idevices? Do we really need an all n one tool that takes 2 months to release? Is the dev team the only people on the planet that can jailbreak the iPhone? Geohot, but he ran out of the seen like the young child he is. But remember the days of the first 3GS jailbreak? We waited forever until geohot got pissed off and made a tool in two days after calling out the dev team. The of course the dev apologized to everyone for the wait. And look and watch as we play the waiting game again. Dev team waiting on 4.1 so apple won't patch their sucurity hole. Just like geohot said last year, "there will always be another hole". It's been a month and a half, DEV TEAM, come on with it already.

I wish I has the means myself to make a jailbreak. I wouldn't post multiple pics on the net saying that I can jailbreak the iPhone 4 the make the community wait a month and a half for a damn tool. Call me ungrateful if you want but the way I see it, all I need is the first jailbreak. I'll upgrade from here on out with custom firmware. If something goes wrong then I'll restore with my shsh.

Give us a tool or share your work with the community so that other can jailbreak the iPhone. Geohot posted
    His source code.... **** if it takes the dev team a month and a half to get something done then let others help! That's what a community does together.

Those are my thoughts.... Bash me if you want. You all know that you want to say it too, your just afraid they won't release it if you do. Man up and let the dev team know how you really feel.

Default It might be sonner than that... TONIGHT!
    Live Broadcast with @planetbeing

Jailbreak/unlock 3gs/ iphone 4 5.13.0 might be tonight

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/this-w...hone-twiiphone

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Comex didn't want to release a half jailbeak tool. I think Facetime app is holding him back.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

You do relize that Android and iOS are different?

Why is it that xbox360 can be allowed to run homebrew and it takes ps3 years?

And it has only been 1 month.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

iPhone? More like MyPhone theappman's Avatar
    Thanks

The devs don't have to release a tool at all...
    Of course I don't want it to take as long as it has, but I would rather wait 2 months, then have the devs not release at all.
    I want the jailbreak as much as everyone, but we just need to have patience and let the devs do what they do.

Thanks

Also Comex is doing the jailbreak.

We need more community support. We need more than one dev team. We need to share information with each other. I'm just saying. Those are my thoughts. I don't understand why the entire community rests on one team of devs

Thanks

Because some of us don't have the time or know how to do it. It takes alot more to jailbreaking than what many people think.

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Sounds like someone is in need of a wamburger and some french cries. Perhaps a Weineken to wash it down?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mortopher For This Useful Post:

AHH (2010-07-30), i.Annie (2010-07-31)

Just enjoy the phone how it was meant to be enjoyed till the jailbreak is releases. If it is that important to you why didn't you stick with a 3gs till the the i4 could be broke.

i think we're all dying for the jailbreak. my jailbroken 3gs was way more fun to play with IMO. anyways, a fully functional jailbreak is worth the wait over an unfinished one. hopefully its released very soon.

WoWwww
    I hope the Dev Teams. Comes etc etc are really reading this and other kind of posts related to JB upcoming! Damnit... Loom what a JB lead us to... Angry.. Madness.. No patience... Insults.... Damn

Im also waiting and my 3gs that I bought came with 4.0 stock...

And the poster of this thread... You are right about sharing the source.. We are a community.. Buttt most of the Drvs want to take all credits for themself... Geohot did share it. And what geohot said is true about every ioS is. Hole. Just be smart and WORK TOGEThER. Waw. We seem to have a BiG problrm with that. Working together!!!

Hope that Dev team. Comex. Geohot who else that JB an iphone read those angry post that terminates in insulting...
    If they just release it perhapsnsome one elsr brighter than comex or dev team
    Can see something they didnt noticr and TOGETHER will fix it

Remember. WORK TOGETHER

Whats so difff bout that

Thanks

Stop complaining is wat u ave to do