Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cydia Error..Please Help Guys!!!

Default Cydia Error..Please Help Guys!!!
    Hi I have been using jailbroken iphone 3GS currently on 3.1.3 for few months never had any problems with cydia but today when i opened it up i get this erroe msg

"Error: Database" Problem Parsing dependency Replaces....

Dont have a clue what that means...Can Anyone Please help me fix with Problem.. when Refreshes finshes in cydia nothing comes up in packages and even sources missing as well...Please Please Please help anyone...

Thanks in Advance

2. The Following User Says Thank You to razieal121 For This Useful Post:

iRosko (2010-08-16)

Default same with me
    I guess it has something to do with cydia servers and not us??
    I don't know, it started happening today too...

well nvm, is back again and working fine =]

well nvm, is back again and working fine =]
    Last edited by Fi2-shift; 2010-07-29 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks mate for replyin well donno if it was cydia servers i managed to fixed it by ssh ..removed all sources in var/mobile/lib respring n then open cydia it automatically refreshers all sources n wolaahhh it started working again i guess there was problem oin one of the sources...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to razieal121 For This Useful Post:

iRosko (2010-08-16)

I have fixxxx itttt yaaaa :

There is a problen with the myrepospace source ...remove packages that you install with that soures ...next remove all the files that related to this repo .. Delet the cydia.plist file that hold all the sourses that you add and final delete the file metadata.plist that located in var/lib/cydia that alll now you can add again good sources and refresh all