Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: You're All Fooling Yourselves

Why cant people just wait for the new JB instead of b!*ching about it not working...sigh.

Seriously just downgrade to to 3.1.2 or 3.1.3 and wait. It's not that hard!!

Quote Originally Posted by SharpieBandit View Post
    Ehh EmpireEFI... Last time I used that, you had to leave the disc in to get to the bootmenu. I like the Ubuntu bootmanager much better. I will say that EmpireEFI works like a charm though. It might have been something I did that caused the annoyance with the bootmenu.
    That may have been the case before I entered the scene. I tried several solutions before I finally tried Empire EFI. Its not necessary to leave any CDs in the drive. I use Chameleon bootloader, which has a nice graphical GUI, multiple selectable GUI themes too.

Trying not to derail this developing informative thread

The only complaint I have with the dev. team is that they dont keep us updated on the future. They just say it will come out soon. If they let the community know a bit more, there would be less of this nonsense.

If they give ETAs they get far worse problems.
    But it's Comex everyone is waiting for, not the Dev Team.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Thanks

why dont u just wait till spirit jb comes out dummy?

Wow, tubaman you really are an ignorant, clueless *****.
    I really don't believe for 1 nanosecond that you have ever written an os, or that you employ anybody at all as no-one in their right mind would work for you. I base this on the fact that you are totally incapable of reading a few threads, and concluding that there is no JB for your particular circumstances without, by your own admission, spending hours trying.

as it happens i have detailed instructions for you on how to jb YOUR iPhone (will not work for anyone else, so please don't try it)
    Step 1: Place your iphone on a hard surface, screen upwards.

Step 2: Remove a brick from your house using a large hammer. (the larger the better)

Step 3: Hold said brick directly above your iphone at a height of approx 5ft

Step 4: throw brick down with as much force as you can ensuring that a corner of the brick contacts with the iphones screen.

Step 5: reboot iphone.

Step 6: if your iphone reboots, then repeat steps 3 to 5 until iphone fails to boot.

Step 7: congratulations, you have now jb'd your iphone!

IMPORTANT: follow these steps precisely otherwise you will brick your phone. If you do brick it, don't worry, just book a genius appointment and explain precisely what you were doing to when your phone stopped working, and they will give you a free iPhone4, and a very expensive mac for free to, so that you will be able to jb your new phone simply.

Thanks

I think it's time to stop feeding the trolls now. Although I do very much like the jailbreak method posted above.

Perhaps the dual boot convo can be moved to another thread.
    Last edited by jkmonkey; 2010-07-29 at 08:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Mmmm...PwnPie.
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default That Was My Point, Doofus
    Hey Paul.B2,

1.) I don't care what you believe, or don't believe; use of the word "nanosecond" notwithstanding.

2.) This is what I have been saying all along - there is NO jailbreak for the circumstances that I listed. THANK YOU for confirming my point.

Jeez, how hard was that? If you dropouts would actually read the postings before jumping on them with insults, you would be that much further ahead. Actually, you might also have better things to do with your lives than eat Twinkies, drink Jolt Cola and play on the computer all day and night.

Now go check your Facebook pages. Maybe a girl left you a posting.

Quote Originally Posted by tubaman View Post
    So your best solution is to downgrade my iPhone 3Gs to 3.1.2, jailbreak with this or that (you forgot to mention that I need to downgrade the version of iTunes on the PC first) then make a new jailbroken 4.0 FW with this or that, remove the old version of iTunes, install new iTunes and then install the new custom 4.0 firmware on the phone? Not to mention the 6 reboots that have to be done during this process?

1.) I already did all this, by reading through all these forums. It doesn't work.

2.) If this is the best that you brain surgeons can come up with, make sure you don't quit your day jobs. I've written operating systems in less time. Sheesh. Bunch o' college dropouts.
    What a sad and angry person. Spends all this time trying to wind us up but were the sad ones!

Do you actually have a point or are you just trolling?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

Livin the iPhone Life wannabprogramma's Avatar
    Thanks

/thread (psh i wish...the bashing will probably continue)
    The Next Generation of Phreaks.

2.) If this is the best that you brain surgeons can come up with,.
    I only know of one brain surgeon and he works more on the unlock rather than the JB. Comex is not a brain surgeon and he is the one who will release the JB.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Hey Paul.B2,

1.) I don't care what you believe, or don't believe; use of the word "nanosecond" notwithstanding.

2.) This is what I have been saying all along - there is NO jailbreak for the circumstances that I listed. THANK YOU for confirming my point.

Jeez, how hard was that? If you dropouts would actually read the postings before jumping on them with insults, you would be that much further ahead. Actually, you might also have better things to do with your lives than eat Twinkies, drink Jolt Cola and play on the computer all day and night.

Now go check your Facebook pages. Maybe a girl left you a posting.

I already told you it's possible for you, nub (getting caught up in all the flaming).
    We're all just toymakers in the game of life.

Why isn't this tread closed yet MODs??? BAN THE MOFO!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

/Closed. Was leading to infractions/bans the way people are going. The other thread like this ended up the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    Funny , its my name in Spanish lol cero=z3r01
    I know growing up that has always been my fav word. Not sure why but just was.
    Last edited by Cer0; 2010-07-30 at 01:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234