Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help w/ iTunes Jailbrokena and Unlocked

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Lightbulb Help w/ iTunes Jailbrokena and Unlocked
    Not sure where this goes as far as posts but I know I'm probably going to have to re-jail break my phone so thats why im here

Downloaded music and wanted to put it on my iphone. newly upgraded to i0s4 and jailbroken and unlocked from the forms here redsn0w and all. anyways when i plugged my phone in, it said "syncing apps?" something to that effect. now i was afraid that this was going to re-lock my phone so i hit cxl on my actually iphone and unplugged. my phone is fine BUT now when I plug it into itunes. it says "iTunes can not read contents of phone please restore to factory default settings"

...Does this mean in order to put music on my iphone I need to restore..re jailbreak and re unlock?......would love to avoid this i bet all of you know how much of a pain it is to go through jailbreaking and unlocking. so..help? thanks!

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

i would love to know why you did that during a sync. it was only transferring apps. SYNCING will not remove or alter your JB or unlock.
    sounds like you managed to corrupt your files so it wants you to restore to make sure the memory doesn't get FEKED.
    SO.... my answer is yes... but might have someone here that can help remove that corrupt files so your phone can be read by itunes
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Sorry, I really didnt know. No need to be so sarcastic. Thanks, I've already restored, did a jailbreak and unlock.