Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3gs iso4 jailbreak

Default 3gs iso4 jailbreak
    I am new to the jailbreak THING...I want to jailbreak my phone but i already uploaded the ios4 on my 3gs. Can anyone help me? Also I saw something about downgrading...is this the thing to do??? any help is appraiciated!!!

Default Same here
    my iphone was upgrade to 4.0 and I do not have the blob or anything for 3.2.1 also it was never jailbroken before.

Ipone info:
    iOS 4
    new boot rom
    BB 5.13.04
    BL 6.4
    Model MB715

I have tried all the below on both Mac and PC

I have tried pwnage 4.01 did not help error 16xx on itune.
    also change usb and reinstall apple device did not help.
    Phone is in DFU mode also tried restore mode which did not help.

I have edit the host file for cydia server hope this is the right ip 74.XXX.XX.249 (i'm not sure if you allowed to post the full ip address) anyhow it did not help any. The only thing I can recover is the original iOS4 file and also sometime I get the same 16xx code on itune.

I have also tried to downgrade it to 3.2.1 but it say that my phone is not...... I do not really remember.

Please if anyone know how to solve it let me know I'm really confuse by now. all I wanted to do is to use I different carrier then ATT.

I will appreciate any idea you might have.

you lot just need to hang in there a couple more days, spirit should be out very soon, it will jb any iphone with a single button press, including the iphone 4
    if you dont have your blobs theres nothing you can do, apple stop signing blobs anything below even 4.0.1 now, making it impossible to downgrade unless you have your blobs backed up, and its too late to do that now, just wait for spirit
    I know all of this because im in the same situation
    know quite alot about jailbreaking because ive been doing it since the iphone 2g days haha.
    Last edited by iNeo; 2010-07-26 at 04:56 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iNeo For This Useful Post:

echo2010 (2010-07-26), TM1161 (2010-07-26)

Quote Originally Posted by iNeo View Post
    you lot just need to hang in there a couple more days, spirit should be out very soon, it will jb any iphone with a single button press, including the iphone 4
    if you dont have your blobs theres nothing you can do, apple stop signing blobs anything below even 4.0.1 now, making it impossible to downgrade unless you have your blobs backed up, and its too late to do that now, just wait for spirit
    I know all of this because im in the same situation
    know quite alot about jailbreaking because ive been doing it since the iphone 2g days haha.
    Where do I find spirit updates ??? and is it going to be tethered or not ? Thanks for the quick reply I appreciate it.

the official website for the jb is Spirit and you can follow the creator on twitter comex (comex) on Twitter
    and its going to be un-teatherd

hi i dont want to open new theat just for my simple quetion,,i have a 3gs iphbone firmware 4.0 baseband 5.13 ( old bootrom that never jailbreak befor so i dont have sshs save blog)..the question is..is there any tools that can jailbreak my iphone.?thanks alot

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Not currectly, wait for updated spirit.