Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ..MAJOR help need in the middle of jb/unlock

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Unhappy ..MAJOR help need in the middle of jb/unlock
    So i bet half of you know me already! in my last post i got directions to jb and unlock my phone and before i did i had to upgrade to 4 ios in itunes so i did. now before i was finished the phone re booted after seeing all that pineapple stuff load, itunes came up and it said on my phone and itunes restoring iphone and i didnt think this was right so i unpluged my phone. it restarted and then the apple came back on and loaded something. phone restarted and cydia was there and it was jailbroken. turned on cydia and was following the directions from this site (both jb and unlocked guides from here) and i typed in the repo666.ultrasn0w.com and it says verifying URL NOW it said :::

Did not find repository
    The indicated repository could not be found. This could be because you are trying to add a legacy installer reposity (these are not supported ) and etc...

help help help please!

Thanks

the .com repository is down, use the .org repo, the first part of the address is the same just change .com to .org

3. The Following User Says Thank You to j3st3r For This Useful Post:

xxpink (2010-07-26)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by j3st3r3 View Post
    the .com repository is down, use the .org repo, the first part of the address is the same just change .com to .org
    Thanks that worked perfectly . One question if you would know this answer. I had to do all this because I had a bad update on cydia so I had to re jailbreak and re unlock. When I had my old unlock I had mms. Not swirly mms but when you clicked messages there was a camera next to the lace where you type the message and I could just add a picture right in th text. Do you know how to do this again ?

Thanks

i don't really know, i have never had to unlock as i am on official carrier, there should be some fixes somewhere in the forums, search is your friend

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

You on t-mobile?, if so there's a repo that as a patch that fixs the issue

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Will13 For This Useful Post:

j3st3r (2010-08-04)