Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need help with cydia

Default Need help with cydia
    Alright so recently i updated my ipod touch 2nd generation to the 4.0 firmware since there was a jailbreak out for it. Everything in the jailbreaking process went fine except whenever i load cydia i get a message saying that several sources were unable to update. I didn't think too much about it since this happened on my last jailbreak, but i can't add new sources such as *************/cydia. It will begin the download get all the way to "Downloading Packages" and then just freeze. I tried SSHing into it and deleted the sources that were giving me trouble but so far no good. Can somebody help

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

trying to add dirty/illegal cydia sources are not going to be helped here sir.
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

Quote Originally Posted by seann33uk View Post
    trying to add dirty/illegal cydia sources are not going to be helped here sir.
    didn't think they were illegal i figured just about everything about cydia was illegal however this doesn't help my problem that source was just an example