Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: unlock already jailbroken iphone 3g 3.1.3 for tmobile

Default unlock already jailbroken iphone 3g 3.1.3 for tmobile
    i was told you could do this trough cydia but i have not found how to. is this true or do i have to re- jailbreak? and what should i use

(mac)

my base band is 05.12.1
    Last edited by janmillan; 2010-07-24 at 03:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by janmillan View Post
    i was told you could do this trough cydia but i have not found how to. is this true or do i have to re- jailbreak? and what should i use

(mac)
    What exactly is your question ? , I can't understand what you are saying..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to iYeow For This Useful Post:

janmillan (2010-07-24)

how do i unlock my iphone if it is already jailbroken i have tmobile

please help!!! i need to unlock my iphone. What do i need to do????

3g 3.1.3 baseband 5.12.1

it was jailbroken

anyone ??

Quote Originally Posted by yeow202 View Post
    What exactly is your question ? , I can't understand what you are saying..
    what dont u understand the iphone is jailbraked but not unlocked so i cannot use it with tmobile.
    Last edited by janmillan; 2010-07-24 at 04:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Open Cydia. Search for "UltraSn0w" download and install it. Reboot Phone, Should work.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RyanDavid For This Useful Post:

janmillan (2010-07-24)

there is one little detail.

i have tmobile so i cant use my networks internet and it has the no wifi problem.

is there anyway i can use my computers internet on my iphone i know there is a program for using the iphones internet on the computer so it must not be that hard backwords like backwords tetering by usb???

What is the "no wifi" problem? You should be able to take the sim out, launch cydia and be prompted to join an available wifi network. Are u saying u don't have access to a wifi network?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to exp1icitc0nt3nt For This Useful Post:

janmillan (2010-07-24)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by janmillan View Post
    there is one little detail.

i have tmobile so i cant use my networks internet and it has the no wifi problem.

is there anyway i can use my computers internet on my iphone i know there is a program for using the iphones internet on the computer so it must not be that hard backwords like backwords tetering by usb???
    Is your no wifi problem a hardware problem or you are not sure.
    It could be due to software problem, restore to 3.1.3 again and jailbreak with Redsn0w 0.9.4 and see if your wifi comes back on.If it does, then you can install Ultrasn0w to unlock.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to iYeow For This Useful Post:

janmillan (2010-07-24)

its a hardware problem apparently this is my friends iphone he updated mine to 4.0 so i made him give me his until jailbreak comes out he said he has tried everything he has seen on the web and has asked in several forums but has not been able to do anything about it.

i think i will wait until i find someone with an at&t sim card so i can download ultrasn0w

But thanks i will tell him to follow these steps as soon as the 4.0 jailbreak comes out

THANKS!