Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 39

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Planetbeing tweets jb release

  1. #1
    Default Planetbeing tweets jb release
    Just refreshed planetbeing's twitter and he says were able to give you unlock and jailbreak does this meen it's gunna be released?

  2. #2
    Just saw that. We'll have to wait and see.

    He also just told Stephen Fry that he loves him in Chinese. That is the secret signal indicating that they are going to wait until Apple delivers the white iPhone before releasing the jailbreak.

  3. #3
    It means that there will an unlock WHEN the jailbreak is released. Who know when that will be.

  4. #4
    Damm. Till the iphone white comes out?? Theres no reason ta wait more. The white is the same as most black. They should just relase that. Many people waiting for that!! Hope they an do it fast. This wknd. :-)

  5. #5
    lmao he's just kidding, they're not waiting for the white version. It could come out anytime, next hour, later today, tomorrow, you never know.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by eyepoper View Post
    Damm. Till the iphone white comes out?? Theres no reason ta wait more. The white is the same as most black. They should just relase that. Many people waiting for that!! Hope they an do it fast. This wknd. :-)
    Wow.

  7. #7
    Plus, theres news that White Iphone 4 will be more delayed from apple. So we probably have to wait more longer. Maybe mid August 2010.

  8. #8
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Farmington, MO
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Im guessing the jailbreak will be released this weekend or sometime next week.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by hoqts View Post
    Plus, theres news that White Iphone 4 will be more delayed from apple. So we probably have to wait more longer. Maybe mid August 2010.
    Why would they wait until then?

    Just curious, not trying to be rude.

  10. #10

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by akward silence View Post
    Why would they wait until then?

    Just curious, not trying to be rude.
    Just a rumor that I heard from all over internet/forums that they probably release it when white is being released. Well, lets see if that is true.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by hoqts View Post
    Just a rumor that I heard from all over internet/forums that they probably release it when white is being released. Well, lets see if that is true.
    All over eh?

    I've been looking around quite a bit, and I haven't heard anything about that.

  13. #13
    Wow people are really believing that it'll come out when the white iphone comes out.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger7 View Post
    Wow people are really believing that it'll come out when the white iphone comes out.
    I'm poking at him because he is the ONLY person I have seen say something about it.

  15. #15
    Personally I don't think they gunna wait until the White one is released it's only a different colour nothing else special about it I'm confident it will be released very soon and I would just like to say thank you because I realise just how hard they work on cracking this tough nut

  16. #16
    For the record, I made that up about waiting for the white.

    He did say "I love you" in Chinese though.


  17. #17

  18. #18
    It's not going to come for a while. Comex is taking his time.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by CKnowsTek View Post
    It's not going to come for a while. Comex is taking his time.
    HAH! Do some research...

    ih8sn0w is taking his time according to SB.

  20. #20
    This is a never ending struggle between Apple and their consumers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •