Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Planetbeing tweets jb release

It took a while for them to unlock 3.1.3 and I would imagine that it will be even longer for the 4 but I'm hoping that it will be tomorrow .

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

The iPhone 4 is already unlocked.. the jailbreak is done too.. they're putting final touches on Spirit to make it compatible for ALL devices.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Poseidon79 For This Useful Post:

TurkEclipse (2010-07-25)

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    The iPhone 4 is already unlocked.. the jailbreak is done too.. they're putting final touches on Spirit to make it compatible for ALL devices.
    *drools*

OMG it's going to be out today (hopefully)

I doubt it

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

It should be exciting

It will be exciting.

Stealth: where would be a good place to follow (your twitter, comex, here, etc) so we can get the news and the download without a million threads asking "where is it?!?!?"

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

the jailbreak is the work of comex so he is going to decide when its released. He will more than likely be the first person to tweet it.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

akward silence (2010-07-25), savyo (2010-07-25)

We are waiting for it

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    the jailbreak is the work of comex so he is going to decide when its released. He will more than likely be the first person to tweet it.
    thanks for being so honest with what you know...have some #pie

Nothing today.... Having problem with FaceTime and the JB via musclenerds tweet

Yea just read that.. I understand them but at least compile the one for 3GS which more ppl are waiting for cause he didnt metion if there were any probs for the 3GS. Only for facetime and other for the ip4g!!

Cant some one let them just compile they one for 3Gs leave 4G out till its done and re-release both together? Thats what they want. Bkoth together.

I mean sometimes you cant do it with both together till you just realize the prob. So this os the case now! Release 3gs only and later on the both

>>>>>>>>>So most ppl heart will be cooldown especialy on forms and twitter!! <<<<<<<<<

Some ppl still don't get it. It's very frustrating to read the posts where ppl asking to release JB. Don't you think guys they have their own life and things to do beside JB? GIVE THEM A BREAK!!!! And JB will be release when it suppose to. In right time.

My 2 cents

THE TOOL WILL BE RELEASE YESTERDAY
    Twitter / comex: THE TOOL WILL BE RELEASE Y ...

Who knows what that means?

I totally agree with you barys, I would like the JB to come out as much as the next guy but cmon man. Ppl need to stop b****in about the release date. Just thank god that at least they are doing it for us for free. Just be patient and let them do their thing. =/

Ok lets give them a breack understood!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

The latest from comex and MN via twitter:

READ BOTTOM TO TOP...
    # comex comex

it lost a whole lot of data on @chpwn's friend's ipod, by the way, so nobody sane should want beta copies. about 1 hour ago via web

* Retweet

# comex comex

THE TOOL WILL BE RELEASE YESTERDAY about 2 hours ago via web

* Retweet

# comex comex

btw: http://modmyi.com/forums/general-iph...spotlight.html about 2 hours ago via web

* Retweet

# MuscleNerd MuscleNerd

(there are issues with important apps like Facetime that need to be figured out...no sense releasing a half-broken JB) about 5 hours ago via web

* Retweet

# MuscleNerd MuscleNerd

Not to make it a daily thing, but since somehow people thought it would be today: the new JB+unlock won't be out today about 6 hours ago via web # MuscleNerd MuscleNerd

This is part of the porting effort to get @comex JB running on all devices. It's just data collection (but necessary). about 19 hours ago via web

* Retweet

# MuscleNerd MuscleNerd

For those wondering, pmap is a quick program @comex wrote to collect HW info about each device (must already be JB) about 19 hours ago via web

* Retweet

# comex comex

This is why progress is slow. RT @iH8sn0w @comex heres da pmap!! @comex heres da pmap!! on Twitpic about 20 hours ago via Twitterrific

* Retweet

# comex comex

If you want a release, go bug @ih8snow to do the pmap thing. (Unless he already has; no IRC on this iPhone. )
    Not today, but soon, perhaps...

Meh we will just have to wait and see, as difficult as it may be.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12