Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SpiritJB for iOS 4.0 and 4.0.1

Does this mean we have to have an already jailbroken phone?

I have a stock 3GS with 4.0 : (
    no it shouldn't......i hope cause im in the same place as u

I'm still on 3.1.3 on my 3gs....if this comes out anytime soon, should I upgrade to 4.0.1 first?

I don't know what a shsh or a blob is sooooo I'm not gonna do anything unless I know for sure haha.
    Last edited by lastactionhero; 2010-07-22 at 10:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by philipmb View Post
    Seriously, isnt it so strange that only one small group of people have the knowledge/resources to attempt stuff like jailbreaks and unlocks vs a whole corporations army of software engineers? Its like something out of some cool 80s movie about the future. I mean, why hasnt some other group SOMEWHERE in the world started doing/trying this stuff since its become such a huge country-wide topic?
    Anyone? Are there people on this forum that at least understand the basic process needed or..?

Dont get me wrong, I absolutely love the situation this demand has created but its just something that seems so bizarre to me. Like the odds against it are just too much to be real... but it is!
    I know what you mean!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kaepora View Post
    Nah cydia is pretty smart, even though you don't have 4.0 installed, Cydia pretends you do and gets the response from apple that you need for those blobs.

Open Cydia and see! It says at the top of the home page in case you don't know
    Thanks for the clarification! you are absolutely correct.

Less than 24 hours till my flight leaves

a guy named comex just said quote:

"RELEASING IT IN 2 HOURS"

Where did he say that at?

Quote Originally Posted by live4football88 View Post
    a guy named comex just said quote:

"RELEASING IT IN 2 HOURS"
    If you're lying I'll be wanting to fight you!

Spirit

in the comments section he said it about an hour ago...its actually spelt "Comex" theres a guy who tried to be him and spelt it Comix
    Last edited by live4football88; 2010-07-23 at 07:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Anyone can register their name as comex. I hope its him but I doubt it.

The release date of the next jailbreak is "when it's done". Don't trust what people write in the comments.
    Thats the third sentence on the page.
    Last edited by PWNsyst3m; 2010-07-23 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Just checked Comex tweet. No word on release.

I hate hoaxes like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123