Results 1 to 3 of 3

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: JB 4.0.1, or wait until 4.1?

  1. #1
    Default JB 4.0.1, or wait until 4.1?
    Just upgraded my previously jailbroken iPhone 3G from 3.1.2 to 4.0.1. The stock firmware is running fine, but I have been reading some threads over the last few days regarding the JB via redsn0w for 4.0.1 on the 3G. It seems like there are occasionally some bugs, nothing that a restore can't fix, but I'm wondering if I am better off waiting until 4.1 and a subsequent jailbreak is released. Thoughts?

  2. #2
    Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Some where in the milkyway
    Posts
    1,314
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 127 Times in 115 Posts

    4.0.1 is just basically a signal picture update to correct a "bug"
    4.0+ so far has been slow and buggy on 3G for me anyway especially after JB
    Probably suggest you go back to 3.1.2 .3 and wait 'til 4.1 JB is out
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

  3. #3
    If you want a JB phone, then use the JB. If you don't, then don't do it. If you encounter bugs, restore.

    Seems like you already answered your question.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •