Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3gs 3.1.2 Cydia says it has my shsh, Umbrella says no?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default 3gs 3.1.2 Cydia says it has my shsh, Umbrella says no?
    Ok so like I expected Ill never be able to downgrade anything. Its seriously unreal but Umbrella, which has been saving all these other 3gs blobs on 4.0 and 3.1.3 etc. has now decided to just stop working when I actually have a 3gs with 3.1.2 shsh on cydia.

Cydia says: This device has SHSHs on file for iPHone OS: 3.1.2, 4.0

I connect to umbrella(4.00.80&4.1)neither will work. One said cydia just doesnt have them, the other came back with shsh for 4.0.1 for whatever reason?

Do i Have hope of ever being able to restore this frigging 3.1.2? All I need is a fresh restore so I can get untethered.

Thanks for any help.

Same here. Today I noticed that cydia was showing that it has SHSHs blobs for 3.1.2, 3.1.3 and 4.0. I was never able to upload 3.1.2 blobs as I got this iPhone before the signing expiration date.

I double check with tiny umbrella and it says:
    07/18/2010 16:35:43.431 CYDIA DOES NOT HAVE YOUR SHSH FOR iPhone3GS 3.1.2 (7D11) THERE IS NO WAY FOR YOU TO GET THEM. SORRY. YOU ARE JUST TOO LATE.

I think that that text on cydia is wrong...

Anyone else seeing this? Still no way to downgrade to 3.1.2, isn't it?

regards,
    Julián

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Im actually on 3.1.2 right now though. Im just on a tethered blackra1n jailbreak and I want untethered. Just need a fresh restore and I dont think its ever going to happen. Even with saving my shsh's on cydia and going through all the right steps to save them locally.

Ive honestly never had a successful 3gs downgrade or even current FW restore after apple stops signing like the problem Im having now. I mean, who HAS gotten there 3gs to downgrade or restore?
    ANYONE?