Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: fake JB tools

Default fake JB tools
    So, MMI did a piece on goldra1n the other day, and advised people to avoid it. I ran across a youtube video of a kid claiming to have a working copy of limera1n, and that it worked on all idevices(current baseband etc)

So, my question is this, is it fake, or real. If so, please spread the word so people don't get hosed.

Also, I can link the site, if people want. I didn't want to give someone trying to make money off fake things more traffic.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Patato22's Avatar
    Thanks

It's scam bro if isn't im here most be fake this is the best forum to find out about reals jailbroken and unlock soft..

That was my general assumption. I figured he was hiding a trojan, or adware in his exe. His site is rife with ways to "earn" money. At least people will be aware of this scam.

iPhone? More like MyPhone allicatmeow's Avatar
    Thanks

if you have to pay for it, it's a scam. period.

Quote Originally Posted by soKrates View Post
    So, MMI did a piece on goldra1n the other day, and advised people to avoid it. I ran across a youtube video of a kid claiming to have a working copy of limera1n, and that it worked on all idevices(current baseband etc)

So, my question is this, is it fake, or real. If so, please spread the word so people don't get hosed.

Also, I can link the site, if people want. I didn't want to give someone trying to make money off fake things more traffic.
    It is a scam bro... downlaod at your own risk....

(hit the thanks button if this helps you)
    Give me some free... Free! Which way is to... Give me some free...