Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone 4 issues.

Default Iphone 4 issues.
    I have the new Iphone 4 and i am having a couple of problems with it. First off it will not let me connect to the network at all and it will not connect to wifi. I cannot use anything that requires internet. And my second problem is that it will now let me send an MMS message. The little camera icon is not even there. Anyone have any ideas. Thanks for your help guys.

try doing a network reset...

(settings- general - reset - reset network settings)
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!

I tried that and no luck. THanks though.

Give apple or att a call, no point in waiting for hours here when you have a legit ATT iPhone

(they'll probably tell you to restore)
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!

I have talked to ATT and Apple and they are stumped. They said to try and restore and if that doesn't work then they think it might be hardware issue.

Quote Originally Posted by chadgraves7814 View Post
    I have talked to ATT and Apple and they are stumped. They said to try and restore and if that doesn't work then they think it might be hardware issue.
    So it most likely is

Do a clean restore to 4.0.1, and see if that solves anything.

If not just have it replaced

I'm thinking its the hardware too. I'm downloading the new firmware now and am going to restore. I hate to do it though cause i'm afraid i'm not going to be able to jailbreak it on 4.01. But if this doesn't fix my problems i'll just take it in and get a new one. Atleast the grip of death hasn't been affecting me!!

4.0.1 isn't a big update, when comex releases a jailbreak it'll be for the latest version available.
    there's no point in releasing a tool, for an older version

Well lets hope it comes out soon. I hate not having my phone jailbroke!!

Thanks

from twitter about 2 minutes ago

p0sixninja: to everyone asking about jailbreak, afaik @comex has been on vacation without computer, so don't expect anything this week, or next week

4.0.1 Did fix my problems for now! So atleast thats done. Ill just have to wait for the jailbreak.