Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: jailbreak iphone 3gs official 4.0

Default jailbreak iphone 3gs official 4.0
    I need help on how to jailbreak my iphone 3gs that is on the official 4.0 firmware..

PLZ HELP~!!!!!
    Failure is not an option - iNyuke Dont be afraid to press the Thanks button! >>>>>>>>>>

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Unless your phone has been jailbroken on lower firmware like 3.1.2 and you saved your shsh blobs through cydia you cannot jailbreak it currently.
    Have they released the jailbreak in the app store yet?

Yeah okay I was just wondering if there was something new due to the new release of a jailbreak

Thanks

So my question is will the new jailbreak allow me to jb and UL my 3GS on 4.0, my iphone has never been JB?

Quote Originally Posted by jesusdavid View Post
    So my question is will the new jailbreak allow me to jb and UL my 3GS on 4.0, my iphone has never been JB?
    I am in the same situation that you are in my friend... i am confident that there WILL be a jailbreak/unlock for that. They have just announced that they were successful in jailbreaking the iphone 4 with ios4.0 so that means they are working on for all devices to be jailbroken with ios4.0 Just keep your fingers crossed and make sure to check back on this site or see the dev-teams blog .
    Failure is not an option - iNyuke Dont be afraid to press the Thanks button! >>>>>>>>>>

Thanks

inyuke thank you for the info I will keep posted and if you find out anything before me keep me up, and I'll do the same. Gracias

yep, no problem. I will make sure to let you know as soon as something comes up becuase you are in the same situation as me. :P