Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sn0wbreeze released for 3gs 3.1.3 MC model?

Default Sn0wbreeze released for 3gs 3.1.3 MC model?
    Well, I am with iphone 3gs 3.1.3 MC model and is like a brick since 2 months. I would like to ask that Sn0wbreeze for 3.1.3 mc model will come in near future? No pwnage tool till now.

I was waiting for tool from Dev Team. But, is there any method to jailbreak my 3.1.3 3gs? I have itunes locked screen model.

Thanks

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I doubt that 3.1.3 jailbreaks will get anymore work now that iOS 4 is out. If possible find someone with an AT&T simcard and use it for 5 minutes to activate your phone. Then you can use Spirit to jailbreak and ultrasn0w to unlock.

Edit: also just noticed you're on OSX so you'd want to use pwnagetool
    Last edited by ianbroste; 2010-07-13 at 09:55 PM.
    Have they released the jailbreak in the app store yet?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ianbroste For This Useful Post:

domainingname (2010-07-13)

Quote Originally Posted by ianbroste View Post
    I doubt that 3.1.3 jailbreaks will get anymore work now that iOS 4 is out. If possible find someone with an AT&T simcard and use it for 5 minutes to activate your phone. Then you can use Spirit to jailbreak and ultrasn0w to unlock.

Edit: also just noticed you're on OSX so you'd want to use pwnagetool
    I am from India. Will att sim card work for me? or I should wait for iphone 3gs 4.0 jailbreak MC model?

Thanks

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

When you said your phone is a brick did you mean you cannot get passed the "connect to itunes/emergcy call" screens? If so you need to activate the phone. You can do this with an AT&T simcard very easily. Then you can run Spirit to jailbreak and Ultrasn0w to unlock and use whatever sim you want in the phone.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ianbroste For This Useful Post:

domainingname (2010-07-13)

Ok... I thank you for help and Please can you arrange att sim in india by shipping? I will pay for that.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Hahah, I actually found domain's post quite funny. You should have told him to send his phone to you so that you can activate it.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by douflag View Post
    Hahah, I actually found domain's post quite funny. You should have told him to send his phone to you so that you can activate it.
    Hahahaha I was thinking of what I could have possibly say. Was contemplating just saying "ya I'll be sure to get right on that"

I didn't understand. I can't activate my iphone 3gs in India with Att and use spirit jailbreak?

Thanks