Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Issue with Sn0wBreeze

Default Issue with Sn0wBreeze
    I have quite a issue, earlier today my phone got a message saying that i needed to restore using itunes. I have a 3GS on 3.1.2 jailbroken with Blackra1n (Thanks GeoHot). I plugged it into itunes only option it gave me was to restore. So I decided to use Sn0wbreeze and upgrade to 3.1.3. I worked only issue is that I had no wifi option. Now after reboot is stuck at the loading screen with the sn0wbreeze logo. Anyone have any ideas how to fix this.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Halten77's Avatar
    Thanks

It's stuck at the boot logo, you are in a boot loop. You can try various things, each with different results. Go to iH8sn0w.com | Jailbreak your iPod touches and iPhones and download iREB. It's at the home screen. After it's done, open it. When it opens, click on "Recover From Boot Loop" and that may fix it. 2) Blackra1n: download blackra1n and run it. Click make it rain and it will get you out of the loop. (unplug iPhone when the screen goes black) 3) Get iRecovery. (google it and download)

Still no luck it just has a snowflake and is in a loop. How can I get out of the loop I'm running 3.1.3.

Thanks

Solution: Red Rescue. Are You Willing To Have A Tethered Jailbreak? If Not, I'm Sorry But You're Done. It All Ends, Restore And You Have To Update To iOS4. Don't Worry Spirit Comes Out August 5th. You Can Wait That Much Right? You Can Also Try Something But: Can You SSH Into Your Phone? If So, Do Tell. If Not, Again: It's Eithered Tethered JB, Or Wait.

Well the problem is I can't get anything to detect my iPhone. iTunes or even PC, it just has that damned snowflake. I'm not worried with jsilbreaking right now, I just want it to work.

Thanks

Okay Connect It To Your Computer And Force It To Shutt Off. (Hold Power And Home Button At The Same Time Until It Turns Off) Come Back When You Done

It does nothing man, it may be bricked! I've never had any problems till today. I'm so frustrated right now. I just need to figure out how to get it to factory settings.