Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 985

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Are we there yet?

  1. #101
    Retired Moderator Cer0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    MN/WI
    Posts
    14,099
    Thanks
    395
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Stonetz View Post
    I still expect it any day
    Miss the comment above yours? Not happening any time this week and possibly next. The person that is doing the jailbreak is on vaca and away from a computer.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

  2. #102
    Green Apple black_orchid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wetumka, Oklahoma, United States
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Are we there yet?n lol
    LIVE FOR TODAY,
    BECAUSE TOMORROW
    IS NEVER PROMISED"

  3. #103
    Retired Moderator Cer0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    MN/WI
    Posts
    14,099
    Thanks
    395
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by black_orchid View Post
    Are we there yet?n lol
    Oklahoma is a long ways from there yet.



    (No offense, I was born and raised in Oklahoma and visit at least once a year.)
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

  4. #104
    Default ...
    wouldn't it stand to reason MuscleNerd and planetbeing were both saying that 4.0.1 is NOT the 4.1 update they were waiting for to launch the JB, that we still wouldn't see one? Steve Jobs said they are still going to release a software update to change the algorithm to work "better" than what is there... so most are assuming 4.1 will be that update and most of the devs were saying (on the twitters i saw) that they were awaiting that release to see if there was going to be a baseband change to release the JB so that the updated software is the jailbroken software... at least that's what i came to understand..

    so instead of refreshing your page, just check back every day or so and wait... it's gunna happen.

  5. #105
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,101
    Thanks
    361
    Thanked 544 Times in 404 Posts

    Oh well, who wants a game of ispy to pass the time?

  6. #106

  7. #107
    MMi's "X" Member awesomeSlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Dragonspiral Tower in 3DS
    Posts
    4,522
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked 347 Times in 259 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
    Oh well, who wants a game of ispy to pass the time?
    I spy something...white.
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

  8. #108
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,101
    Thanks
    361
    Thanked 544 Times in 404 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by awesomeipod View Post
    i spy something...white.
    kkk?

  9. #109
    Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In a van down by the river
    Posts
    4,824
    Thanks
    553
    Thanked 515 Times in 427 Posts

    Lol. Wow. That's all I got! Other than orange sherbet ice-cream is best with vanilla ice-cream. Bluebell has the hookup somewhere near you.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainChaos For This Useful Post:

    black_orchid (2010-07-18)

  11. #110
    Someone needs to get the dev team a hotel room and some hookers to drop teh jailbrakes

  12. #111
    Green Apple black_orchid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wetumka, Oklahoma, United States
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    You know how to get to a woman's heart. Now I'm hungry!


    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChaos;
    Lol. Wow. That's all I got! Other than orange sherbet ice-cream is best with vanilla ice-cream. Bluebell has the hookup somewhere near you.

  13. #112
    Are we there yet, yet?

  14. #113
    Okay wife put her t-mobile phone through the wash. I need an unlock ASAP. Even if it is not cleaned up. Have 2 iPhone 4's just waiting here.

  15. #114
    iPhone? More like MyPhone whsnnnd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Katterbach, Germany
    Posts
    151
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked 78 Times in 52 Posts

    Default Hurry up already
    I ordered an iPhone4 from the UK that is unlocked and I hope that the jailbreak is completed before it arrives. The price on it was kinda high but I got it from the Apple store and it is unlocked by them. Just need a fookin' jailbreak and life will be ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggreat.

  16. #115
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Please explain....
    OK, not sure if there is a better thread to post this in but here goes.

    I just jailbroke my husband's iphone 3gs old bootrom. Had to downgrade to 3.1.3 then jb with spirit, installed spirit2pwn and then jb with pwnage 4.01. Apart from os 4 compatability issues it went fine.

    I however, had my iphone replaced due to damage several months ago and have 3gs new bootrom. I never jb'd before and so didn't know anything about blobs and unfortunately upgraded to os4 without saving them.

    Basically, now I'm stuck waiting for the new jb (which will hopefully be released soon).

    I am just curious as to exactly why the new bootrom can't be jb'd yet and why we need to downgrade using blobs and then upgrade to custom firmware? Why can't we just create pwn'd custom fw for 4.0 and restore to that? What is the difference between old and new bootrom?

    Please don't misunderstand, I've done a LOT of research lately and I know it can't be done, I just don't understand why.... anyone able to fill me in?

    Thanks guys and thanks for all your other posts which were just sooooo helpful to me, without them, I would never have been able to downgrade and jb hubby's phone.

  17. #116
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,101
    Thanks
    361
    Thanked 544 Times in 404 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Suevans View Post
    OK, not sure if there is a better thread to post this in but here goes.

    I just jailbroke my husband's iphone 3gs old bootrom. Had to downgrade to 3.1.3 then jb with spirit, installed spirit2pwn and then jb with pwnage 4.01. Apart from os 4 compatability issues it went fine.

    I however, had my iphone replaced due to damage several months ago and have 3gs new bootrom. I never jb'd before and so didn't know anything about blobs and unfortunately upgraded to os4 without saving them.

    Basically, now I'm stuck waiting for the new jb (which will hopefully be released soon).

    I am just curious as to exactly why the new bootrom can't be jb'd yet and why we need to downgrade using blobs and then upgrade to custom firmware? Why can't we just create pwn'd custom fw for 4.0 and restore to that? What is the difference between old and new bootrom?

    Please don't misunderstand, I've done a LOT of research lately and I know it can't be done, I just don't understand why.... anyone able to fill me in?

    Thanks guys and thanks for all your other posts which were just sooooo helpful to me, without them, I would never have been able to downgrade and jb hubby's phone.
    Were not there yet, pipe down in the back!!

  18. #117
    Jailbreak is going to be released on 10/10/10.

  19. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by russian711 View Post
    Jailbreak is going to be released on 10/10/10.
    ...

    And what makes you think that?

  20. #119
    Because it sounz good. This is a trip without a map or gps.

  21. #120
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Vermont, USA
    Posts
    137
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    When is the iPhone 4 jailbreak going to be ready?

Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •