Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Are we there yet?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j2much4u View Post
    tonight? xD
    would be cool, but doubt it
    I would LOVE to be proven wrong!
    unklbyl

They posted that it will be out in a few days

R wi ter yit?

what's new with the jailbreak? ohh, it's coming along well, and will be here soon? I heard that 3 weeks ago. *waiting*

Thanks

Pinch it off dude, we're almost there. you don't wanna pee here anyway. too much traffic. ya know, shy bladder and all.
    unklbyl

Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 Times in 549 Posts

OMG i am getting so frustrated. I have a shiny new iphone 4 running on 4.1 and i miss my Jailbreak so much.
    Please give us an update guys. And i know we dont want any half cooked Jailbreak so we all must wait and we will like good little boys and Girls. But please hurry as we all miss you so much
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ive been waiting for a whilefor the jailbreak. Im runnin 4.0.2 fw on my iphone 4. Im wondering if i should go ahead and upgrade to 4.1 since im waiting for the jailbreak and its suppose to be dor that fw. Do it or dont do it.?

up to you I would stay on 4.0.2 to be extra safe but I dont spose it makes a difference if you dont have SHSHs saved.

Its not coming out today / tonight so Dont understand what people are moaning about...

At least this will shut everyone up that keeps moaning and having faults.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

p0sixninja indicated last night that the jb will not be released today. Patience please are his words! Thinking about going back to 4.0.1 till it's all straighten out! Thank God for shsh's!!

sad face

sad face 5x

Quote Originally Posted by Fredster06 View Post
    Ive been waiting for a whilefor the jailbreak. Im runnin 4.0.2 fw on my iphone 4. Im wondering if i should go ahead and upgrade to 4.1 since im waiting for the jailbreak and its suppose to be dor that fw. Do it or dont do it.?
    DON'T DO IT!!, wait for the JB to come out first.

If you upgrade to 4.1 with itunes, it'll update the BB also, the new BB can't be UNLOCKED. So, if you still want to update to 4.1, DO NOT update the BB unless you don't want to unlock.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kewty01 For This Useful Post:

Fredster06 (2010-10-04)

DON'T DO IT!!, wait for the JB to come out first.

If you upgrade to 4.1 with itunes, it'll update the BB also, the new BB can't be UNLOCKED. So, if you still want to update to 4.1, DO NOT update the BB unless you don't want to unlock.
    this can be avoided using the new tiny umbrella , just run tiny umbrella click on " start TSS server " run itunes and although your upgrading to 4.1 "CLICK" restore to 4.1 as soon as it gives you an error ( some number) go back to tiny umbrella and click , the kick out of recovery button , and you'll be on 4.1 with the old UNLOCK ABLE BB !

so if you want to update go ahead the dev team did mention that " no unlock will be available to 4.0.2" , and just for extra precaution stay on 4.0.2 ... just incase the JB method requires you to be on 4.0.2 ... since its new type of JB. ( personal opinion)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to balboula_85 For This Useful Post:

Fredster06 (2010-10-04)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Im on at&t and wouldnt be looking for an unlock just the jailbreak.

Still not sure if JB is Tethered or Untethered.
    I got a feeling will come between wed - fri think its almost there after followering the guys on twitter. But maybe they should just wait for 4.2 which is due out in a few weeks and focus on that... IMO anyway

Pod2g said today in days. But also said that a week ago. So they have not told anyone anything. I hope soon but not holding my breath

Sunday is Funday but not this week.
    Last edited by vhicke; 2010-10-05 at 05:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

If you read ChronicDev's twitter they will tell you about that Sunday is Funday slogan.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i'm getting crazy with my new iphone 4 with no unlock and jailbreak

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default Let's wait some more !
    Quote Originally Posted by dtox2008 View Post
    But maybe they should just wait for 4.2 which is due out in a few weeks and focus on that... IMO anyway
    ABSOLUTELY. I say we wait rather for 5.0. I also heard Jesus was coming back soon, maybe we should wait for that, too. Maybe we should just be waiting forever, forgetting even what we were waiting for to start with. After all, waiting is so much fun, why spoil it with anything that would make the wait end, ever ?

I appreciate the developers work trying to unfuck the result of that greedy Jobs' handiwork. However, I have a 3.2.2 iPad and a 4.02 iPhone 4 that are useless to me at this point and have been waiting for more than a month, so it is frustrating.

THAT WILL BE THE LAST APPLE PRODUCT I BUY. I still use my jailbroken iphone 3g, but due to the greed and restrictions Apple imposes, they can take their crippled HW and shove it in their ***. Actually, shove it in AT&T's *** first to reward them for their shitty network and restrictions, then have AT&T return the favor to Apple.
    Last edited by konrads; 2010-10-05 at 04:26 PM.

After 3 months...Still We are asking the question, " are we there yet"

Im looking for a JB just....People buying the iphone4 from other parts of the world except US are really lucky no unlocking and looking after the dreaded BB

Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast