Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Are we there yet?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

My i4's 3G dosent work anymore after jailbreakme.com .. It only runs on edge .. Has anyone else ran into this problem??

Default Where's *********?
    I jailbroke my iPhone 4 today. Wow! It's the easiest break ever?
    Cydia is now on my springboard and all is well... sort of.
    I don't see the program that rhymes with Whack U Lust (for some reason I can't post the name here) or any way to get it via Cydia. What good is a jailbreak if you can't get apps for it? And "Whack-U-Lust" was the only way I know of to get quality jailbroken apps. It still shows up on my iPhone 3g (3.1.3), but is sadly mising from my iPhone 4 (4.01).
    Hopefully it's just a matter of time???
    Last edited by jlensbo; 2010-08-04 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Certain program name was censored

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by akward silence View Post
    I'm trying to figure out the same.

I had promised $1,000 to whoever jailbroke my i4. Well, it was more than one person who did it...
    Well Comex takes donations and PB has a app out you can buy to help. Signal app.

Quote Originally Posted by jlensbo View Post
    I jailbroke my iPhone 4 today. Wow! It's the easiest break ever?
    Cydia is now on my springboard and all is well... sort of.
    I don't see the program that rhymes with Whack U Lust (for some reason I can't post the name here) or any way to get it via Cydia. What good is a jailbreak if you can't get apps for it? And "Whack-U-Lust" was the only way I know of to get quality jailbroken apps. It still shows up on my iPhone 3g (3.1.3), but is sadly mising from my iPhone 4 (4.01).
    Hopefully it's just a matter of time???
    There is this way to get it and it actually work. It is called buying the app since you like them.

Talk about cracked apps/warez/piracy is not allowed. (Thus the reason you can't post the name)
    Last edited by Cer0; 2010-08-04 at 01:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    I somtimes get "cant connect to iTunes" are you getting something similar? I may do a full restore and rejailbreak as im noticing this, and couple other bugs im having issues with.
    To answer, yes. What I've noticed have been intermittent. So, I'm unsure if it's just Itunes or the JB. So far everything is fantastic. I'll keep an eye on it and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Cer0 View Post
    Well Comex takes donations and PB has a app out you can buy to help. Signal app.

There is this way to get it and it actually work. It is called buying the app since you like them.

Talk about cracked apps/warez/piracy is not allowed. (Thus the reason you can't post the name)
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++
    Geez, Reverend. Sorry to get you so hot and bothered. Are you sure that you're on the correct website for your apparent interests?
    If you can tell me WHERE to BUY the program I'd be happy to note your information. If you cannot then you are wasting bandwidth with your impertinent comments.

Signal app eh? What is it called?

Thanks

Signal is the name of the app.

Geez, Reverend. Sorry to get you so hot and bothered. Are you sure that you're on the correct website for your apparent interests?
    If you can tell me WHERE to BUY the program I'd be happy to note your information. If you cannot then you are wasting bandwidth with your impertinent comments.

All of the programs you buy in the Appstore or on Cydia; legally.

Are you sure you are on the correct website because we have rules against piracy talk.
    Last edited by Cer0; 2010-08-04 at 03:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Um, you see how his name is in red. That means he's a moderator here, and a good one at that. He is most deffinately in the right place. Are you? Forum rules clearly state talk about cracked/pirated apps is not allowed here.

Quote Originally Posted by akward silence View Post
    Signal app eh? What is it called?
    It's called Signal. And well worth it to send the 5 bucks to planetbeing.

Oops looks like the "reverend" beat me to the answer on both of those.
    Last edited by jkmonkey; 2010-08-04 at 03:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jkmonkey For This Useful Post:

Cer0 (2010-08-04)

At least he/she thought up a better nickname then the-app-that-shall-not-be-named
    I think i'll start calling it Whack-u-lust

Signal is the name of the app.

All of the programs you buy in the Appstore or on Cydia; legally.

Are you sure you are on the correct website because we have rules against piracy talk.
    "Piracy"??? Are you reading the NEWS?

There is nothing illegal about jailbreaking anymore.

Crawl back under your rock. We'll let you know when there is something you can crawl back out about.

Quote Originally Posted by jkmonkey View Post
    Um, you see how his name is in red. That means he's a moderator here, and a good one at that. He is most deffinately in the right place. Are you? Forum rules clearly state talk about cracked/pirated apps is not allowed here.

It's called Signal. And well worth it to send the 5 bucks to planetbeing.

Oops looks like the "reverend" beat me to the answer on both of those.
    My apologies that you are a moderator... but have you read the latest news? I am seeking nothing ILLEGAL.

Perhaps you are just ill-infformed...
    Last edited by jlensbo; 2010-08-05 at 02:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Correct jailbreaking is not illegal and it never was. But you side mentioned an app that allows piracy, in a run around wording.

Which is not allowed to be talked about on MMi.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Wilbourn's Avatar
    Thanks

"Piracy"??? Are you reading the NEWS?

There is nothing illegal about jailbreaking anymore.

Crawl back under your rock. We'll let you know when there is something you can crawl back out about.

My apologies that you are a moderator... but have you read the latest news? I am seeking nothing ILLEGAL.

Perhaps you are just ill-infformed...
    I feel as thou you are the one ill-informed my friend. Yes, Jailbreaking is now "legal" by Federal laws but has always been technically Legal. Just because the Gov't labels Jailbreaking your iPhone as legal, doesnt make the piracy of apps that cost money via the app store by means of apps you can download via cydia from sources that offer that app. Just because a source you add into Cydia that has a App that you can use to download illegal cracked apps doesn't magically make it legal to do so. It is still piracy, theft and illegal and the ability to legally Jailbreak your iPhone doesnt magically make it legal.

P.S. If you want to enjoy your stay on MMi, I would suggest you not P*ss off the Mods and show them a bit of respect or they'll send the ban hammer down on you.
    You see that "Thanks!" button? It likes it when you click it!

Thanks

^+1

Correct jailbreaking is not illegal and it never was. But you side mentioned an app that allows piracy, in a run around wording.

Which is not allowed to be talked about on MMi.
    My sincere apologies... I am now aware of the rules here and am sorry for sounding like such an *****. I'm really a nice guy!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jlensbo For This Useful Post:

Wilbourn (2010-08-06)

So, I'm confused. Are we there yet?

My sincere apologies... I am now aware of the rules here and am sorry for sounding like such an *****. I'm really a nice guy!
    No problem, at least you admitted you were wrong; which is morally one of the best things you can do
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

Thanks

We are there. Go enjoy the water slide.

It would of been nice if someone had told me when we'd be there, I peed my pants waiting in the car

My iPhone is a Part of Me Wilbourn's Avatar
    Thanks

^ I told you not to get the 64 ounce big gulp....but nooooooooooooooo, you had to have it.....enjoy your pee pants. lol
    You see that "Thanks!" button? It likes it when you click it!

I was thirsty, mom said I could

it is out,go to JailbreakMe on your iDevice and slide the slide to jailbreak slider

Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast