Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Are we there yet?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by akward silence View Post
    Have I even once said anything that wasn't friendly to you?

For that matter, have I been rude to anybody on this forum?

If the answer is no, you can pm me updates SB
    No you have been great. I wish people would just take or leave my comments. I try to pass a little info along then everyone goes and makes a big deal about it. It kind of makes it hard to get more info that way. The devs dont give updates because stuff is always shifting around and they dont know what they are going to do until the tool is ready, and the servers are lined up to take the load. Everyone craves hearing some kind of update but it really never does satisfy.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

PWNsyst3m (2010-08-01)

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    You think me and iH8sn0w are just having fun? hmmm? forget it, im done with updates.
    Im not trying to be a c*nt or anything but if the devteam have said specifically you aren't a reliable source of information for upcoming jailbreaks, why should anyone believe you??

Yahoo News just reported on a jailbreak for the iPhone 4 The website ]Unlock iPhone 3Gs 4.0.1 - iPhone Unlock 4G 4 - Unlock iPhone 3G 4.0.1[/url] claims that they can jailbreak the iPhone 4G for $24.99. The website states in their FAQ page that the unlock instals Cydia. The website also claims that since 2007 they have jailbroken for "1 million customers worldwide, located in over 145 countries. This makes us the most experienced and accomplished iPhone Unlocking service in the industry." Obviously George Hotz and the Dev team easily trump this and it will be interesting to see the effect this has on the jailbreak community.
    Last edited by StealthBravo; 2010-08-01 at 11:01 PM. Reason: no links to scams

Quote Originally Posted by joshbot View Post
    yahoo news just reported on a jailbreak for the iphone 4 the website unlock iphone 3gs 4.0.1 - iphone unlock 4g 4 - unlock iphone 3g 4.0.1 claims that they can jailbreak the iphone 4g for $24.99. The website states in their faq page that the unlock instals cydia. The website also claims that since 2007 they have jailbroken for "1 million customers worldwide, located in over 145 countries. This makes us the most experienced and accomplished iphone unlocking service in the industry." obviously george hotz and the dev team easily trump this and it will be interesting to see the effect this has on the jailbreak community.
    fake!!!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by benwinship View Post
    Im not trying to be a c*nt or anything but if the devteam have said specifically you aren't a reliable source of information for upcoming jailbreaks, why should anyone believe you??
    then dont. I dont care really. The only people they would consider reliable are not saying squat. So just listen to the silence while I shut up and enjoy this:

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

Cryptic0ne (2010-08-01), markito979 (2010-08-01)

Do you see chpwn's name on the dev teams website? So......he is a developer and could not possibly know whether or not Stealth has valid info from actual dev team members. Take it or leave it but enough ******** at Stealth for doing what he has always done...trying to help

Showoff

Quote Originally Posted by benwinship View Post
    I don't think Stealth cares if you or anyone else believe him. He is just passing on what he knows. He isn't looking for attention, or trying to mislead anyone. He has always been a great source of information and has helped many people. He never guaranteed anyone that a jailbreak was definitely coming today. Just relax.

No you have been great. I wish people would just take or leave my comments. I try to pass a little info along then everyone goes and makes a big deal about it. It kind of makes it hard to get more info that way. The devs dont give updates because stuff is always shifting around and they dont know what they are going to do until the tool is ready, and the servers are lined up to take the load. Everyone craves hearing some kind of update but it really never does satisfy.
    I appreciate what you are trying to do and give you a

Why do I consider you so reliable? Because of that picture you posted and the dozen or so others

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Thanks for the updates StealthBravo...appreciated much...

Thanks

Here it comes guys

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

realy??

Thanks

JailbreakMe

its safari based!

JailbreakMe

its safari based!
    Can't connect right now but sorry for doubting you.

Thanks

19. The Following User Says Thank You to StealthBravo For This Useful Post:

mj0528 (2010-08-01)

SB,

This newb appreciates te update and the effort the DEV team puts into this. I would have no idea how to jb a phone and can't complain if it takes another month to get the software out. It's not like I paid comex to do anything so what is the gripe?

Having said that it will be great to tether my iPad and 3G FaceTime (if possible).

Thanks again.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dayloon View Post
    Can't connect right now but sorry for doubting you.
    thanks! now for the few more who were talking ****

Doing it meow! damn sync

JailbreakMe

its safari based!
    Thanks for the info - but unable to connect

Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast