Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Are we there yet?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PWNsyst3m View Post
    I believe the reason why they dont give a lot of updates or an eta is because at any given moment something could go wrong. Then everyone would complain even more. Even if they did give the details no one would understand the technical lingo and they would have to spend substanial amounts of time to explain and answer questions. Which would only further delay the jailbreaking process. They do give small updates every now and then on twitter. Be patient homies it will be out before ya know it. Then you can sit back and enjoy some awesome pie.
    YUP!! Or maybe they are just hard at work!! who knows? Maybe they are enjoying their "lives"!I know the wait sucks but..Really! Not everything revolves or ties in to "us" and our phones. Let them do what they need to. Then when it's time, We all can reap the benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by wreclusrob View Post
    YUP!! Or maybe they are just hard at work!! who knows? Maybe they are enjoying their "lives"!I know the wait sucks but..Really! Not everything revolves or ties in to "us" and our phones. Let them do what they need to. Then when it's time, We all can reap the benefits.

Very true, but honestly for as long as it took for this JB to come out while they worked on it and continued to show us pictures & videos of being able to actually use their phones ( which a lot of people on here can't bc of an unlock) it better be *spotless*.

But I really do feel bad for all the @ messages they must get on Twitter with dumb questions

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anywherebuthere View Post
    it better be *spotless*.

But I really do feel bad for all the @ messages they must get on Twitter with dumb questions
    Got to remember this one is a bit more tricky.
    Last edited by wreclusrob; 2010-07-31 at 05:05 PM. Reason: edit Yeah me too, I know they got to be flooded with them.

Hopefully only a few more days. I have a feeling....

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bkortee View Post
    Hopefully only a few more days. I have a feeling....
    I have a feeling too, but of a different kind

I appreciate what they're doing, but I wouldn't mind some updates :/ they haven't updated in ages.

Hope it's soon though

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

You all have listed to the TWIiPhone pod cast right?

whats a pod cast?

is there a pie cast?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Lol, and yes there is a pie cast

I mean really it's not like we're remotely all paying customers... Everyone take a second and imagine going to your job and not getting paid..... I hope they have more important issues in their lives but that said I hope they drop it soon.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I'm sure pretty much every 1 here would pay to have it tbh

Quote Originally Posted by dragon7034 View Post
    yeah im sure i would be.... but still, some of these people are just rediculous..... and yeah, a little would help.... that is the only reason that i have my twitter account....
    Same here, that's why I appreciate the updates that SB gives us.

I think one of the reasons dev team gives no updates is because they are probably a bit busy with that little thing called a jailbreak.

Nobody in here is flaming their work, that would be found in multiple other threads.

are we there yet?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

either i have no life and keep checking twitter and modmyi for an update which there is none or those guys are really busy

Highly doubt JB will not be out this weekend.
    Last edited by Tiger7; 2010-07-31 at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger7 View Post
    JB will not be out this weekend.
    who says?

They should have given us a hint or something if it were coming out this weekend. Their activity kinda says or atleast seems like today/tomorrow won't be possible. >_< Well Comex's activity really...

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I would think the lack of activity on twitter would indicate that something WILL happen soon. Who know's? Just speculating.

If my memory serves me correct, Spirit was sprung on everyone with not much notice. Everyone thought it was going to be released on Friday but it was the Sunday afterwards. So, who knows

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger7 View Post
    JB will not be out this weekend.
    Dont say that unless you have proof. kthxbye

Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast