Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbroke but not...

Default Jailbroke but not...
    Ok, help me understand this. I recently went and bought a 3GS from the ATT store because my jailbroke 3G bit the farm. Anyway, I get home all excited and before researching the JB, I updated to iOS4. I assume it had 3.1.3. Anyway, it is a MC Model, new baseband, everything to keep me from JBing. I tried for 16 straight hours on 2 PC's and one mac trying to find a way. I tried everything I could find on Youtube.com, Google.com, ModMyI.com, Redmond Pie, Snow, Rain, Pwn, You name it. Anyway, I guess I will just sit back and twittle my thumbs till the pros decide to find a rightous way. ...... Still waiting..... still......waiting..... Gonna wait awhile I c,

Ok, get this. I mainly used my JB except for the obvious so I can watch my SlingPLayer without being on a Wifi conn. So I get home, Update, like an ID 10 T. and load up one of my backups from my 3G for my apps, music, vidz, etc. I leave the house, run around town, load Slingplayer to watch some TV and guess what, It works. It is only suppose to work on a wifi connection unless the device is JB with the prog running tell Sling that it is on a wifi, sorry, forgot the name of it. Anyway...

Explain that baby!
    Last edited by OsJacKsO; 2010-07-10 at 06:59 AM.

Oh really, thats new. Last I heard you had to have a Wifi connection. Thanx for the update.