Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: how long after 2.0 and 3.0 was there a jb?

Thanks

Default how long after 2.0 and 3.0 was there a jb?
    just out of curiosity, i wasn't an iphone owner when these ios's came out, how long after the release were they jailbroken?

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

3 weeks to month and a half at times. think this one is mainly waiting for apple to release the 4.0.1 but then rumours are apple won't release until the jb comes out.
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    It's going to be pretty funny if apple has a patch to fix signal issues that everyone is complaining about and devteam has a JB and they both refuse to yield.

Seriously not releasing a needed upgrade to paying customers because you're afraid of a JB is the lamest move yet.

Thanks

isn't the problem hardware anyway, what would a software upgrade do?

nah supposedly contrary to at&t's recommendation apple decided to use a formula that magically added 2 bars to the signal on the iphone that aren't really there..so theyre changing the formula on the iphone to at&t's recommended formula to determine the correct number of bars. This is all software as it just determines how many bars are displayed on the meter not how many bars there actually are...basically your iphone has been lying to you all this time i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonetz View Post
    It's going to be pretty funny if apple has a patch to fix signal issues that everyone is complaining about and devteam has a JB and they both refuse to yield.

Seriously not releasing a needed upgrade to paying customers because you're afraid of a JB is the lamest move yet.
    It's pretty bizarre, indeed.

I live in Houston, Texas and despite meeting several people with iPhones, I've never met someone who actually had a jailbroken iPhone. I saw someone in a movie theater once who was obviously using Winterboard, but aside from that one experience - nothing.

I don't understand Apple's objection to jailbreaking. It effects such a small percentage of their products, and for a large percentage of jailbreakers, it probably keeps them from choosing a different product.
    Isnít it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?
    -- Douglas Adams