Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jb 3G os4

Default Jb 3G os4
    Ok I jb my phone with os4 that was really easy to do. But now that I have jb it I don't have picture text, doesn't really bother me bout that. But I did a friend of mines phones aswell an he wants pic texting back. I have windows vista on my Pc. Anyway to enable pic text. Or tell my friend to restore it back if he wants pic text. Hope I made sense been a long day at work :-{

re-use redsn0w beta 5
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to babyblue_pimp For This Useful Post:

primalscream.40 (2010-07-07)

Ok will give that a try can't hurt nothing :-}

Ok I did it twice on his phone still not showing. Any other suggestions to try
    Last edited by primalscream.40; 2010-07-07 at 06:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Try entering the MMS settings manually in Settings>General>Network>Cellular Data Settings

Quote Originally Posted by Will01 View Post
    Try entering the MMS settings manually in Settings>General>Network>Cellular Data Settings
    I looked the only thing i I can do is toggle on or toggle off that didn't help. Unless ur talking bout ssh. I don't have wifi. It would have to be done via cable an I need free version of I tunnel or something else that's better

Thanks

Not SSH no, very strange, I don't know why you don't have the Cellular Data Settings option, I checked both mine (3G[S]) and the GF's (3G) phone, both running iOS4 and we have these options.

Also did iTunes prompt you to update carrier settings? If so, make sure you update them.

If the pic don't show I'll put a direct link up

Thanks

Very strange, not sure what else you can do.

Lol me neither. I don't get pics usually but my friend is wanting it to work. I told him to restore it back to apple boring self lol