Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone 3gs 3.1.3 accidently restored and upgraded to 4.o

Default iphone 3gs 3.1.3 accidently restored and upgraded to 4.o
    before my iphone was restored, i had the tss pending in cydia. is there anyway i can still downgrade bceause im on 4.0 and i need to be on 3.1.3. it was pending while i was on 3.1.3

3. The Following User Says Thank You to drmias For This Useful Post:

kristian2323 (2010-07-02)

but my tss was pending and i restored while it was pending.. am i out of luck or is there still chance to restore.. it never saved just pending

U can check if u have the blobs needed using 'TinyUmbrella' google it, check the advanced box, and choose the needed firmware.
    Press Thanks! If Its Worth It!

im running it but dont really understand it..

when i click display shsh no firmware shows. .that means they didnt save. but im wondering can they still save since they were pending
    Last edited by kristian2323; 2010-07-02 at 03:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

yes they can still save, it sometimes takes a week or more for them to show up in cydia, keep trying with tinyumbrella and hopefully they will show up, you also need to actually run tinyumbrella to try to retrieve them, when you click show shsh's it is looking on your computer for them not cydia, when you run tinyumbrella to retrieve them it also puts a copy on your computer that is why clicking show shsh's isn't showing them because they aren't on your computer but are on cydia

8. The Following User Says Thank You to j3st3r For This Useful Post:

kristian2323 (2010-07-02)

Quote Originally Posted by j3st3r3 View Post
    yes they can still save, it sometimes takes a week or more for them to show up in cydia, keep trying with tinyumbrella and hopefully they will show up, you also need to actually run tinyumbrella to try to retrieve them, when you click show shsh's it is looking on your computer for them not cydia, when you run tinyumbrella to retrieve them it also puts a copy on your computer that is why clicking show shsh's isn't showing them because they aren't on your computer but are on cydia
    ok thanks alot, also one more question, how do i make tinyumbrella search cydia instead of the computer

Thanks

click the advanced button and change the drop down to 3.1.3 3GS and tell it to retrieve them, did you have the phone jailbroken on a previous firmware (3.1.2, etc.) if so it can retrieve them as well if you had Cydia save them back then

it shows cydia or apple but doesnt say retrieve.. but doesnt look like its looking for it through cydia when im clicking display shshs

Thanks

once you change it to 3GS 3.1.3 in the drop down in the advanced section click the save my shsh button

ok i understand. i guess i have to wait till its up in the server..hope it works