Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 +3G Unrestrictor = Facetime anywhere?

if were going to unrestrict youtube for HD playback - do we do it for safari or the youtube app?

Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    if were going to unrestrict youtube for hd playback - do we do it for safari or the youtube app?
    youtube app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to fventura03 For This Useful Post:

bobright (2010-08-06)

Quote Originally Posted by fventura03 View Post
    youtube app
    wouldnt it be extremely slow though (as it already is)?

mine is fast on 3g low quality, and decently quick on high quality.. . i rather have it on high quality, makes the retina display POP .

talking about youtube i hope that they make a version of yourtube for ios4 that you can download the wideos and Live clock I miss them

mitube in app store allows you to dl youtube vids

Quote Originally Posted by fventura03 View Post
    mine is fast on 3g low quality, and decently quick on high quality.. . i rather have it on high quality, makes the retina display POP .

safari mobile youtube site is quick, but youtube app is slow over 3g for me

is it possible to get HD playback on safaris m.youtube site if its unrestricted

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

safari mobile youtube site is quick, but youtube app is slow over 3g for me

is it possible to get HD playback on safaris m.youtube site if its unrestricted
    There's an app on Cydia that'll give you the new m.youtube as a separate app on the springboard. If you unrestrict that, you can play HD videos off youtube. The app is called MyMobileTube and is free.
    We're all just toymakers in the game of life.

Quote Originally Posted by dhamien View Post
    There's an app on Cydia that'll give you the new m.youtube as a separate app on the springboard. If you unrestrict that, you can play HD videos off youtube. The app is called MyMobileTube and is free.
    wow seriously, are you able to tell like night and day?

reason i ask is because the mobile youtube site looks HD as it already is to me but read on here it runs in 480p, would Unrestrictor really allow 720p i wonder if thats possible?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

wow seriously, are you able to tell like night and day?

reason i ask is because the mobile youtube site looks HD as it already is to me but read on here it runs in 480p, would Unrestrictor really allow 720p i wonder if thats possible?
    Well, I did a test and ran Inception Trailer HD from within the MyMobileTube app both with and without the app unrestricted and there was a major difference. With it unrestricted, the clip really did look amazing. Not sure if that's what you're asking?
    We're all just toymakers in the game of life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12