Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stuck on Apple Logo

Default Stuck on Apple Logo
    I read for hours and hours.. here is my deal... I jailbroke my
    3GS on 3.13 firmware... no problems....

I decided to do a reset of iphone (general, erase all settings) then when it reboot it kept getting stuck on the apple logo with the spinning wheel.... I didnt save my SHSH files on Cydia... so I cant restore my 3.13 firmware even though it was 3.13... I used Umbrella and when I tried to save it to cydia it told me I wasnt eligible for upgrade. I tried to save my ECID locally and it says it was saved... so instead of getting the dreaded 3129 error I was getting a 3002 error... I am at my wits end... I cant get it to boot without hanging.... any suggestions?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

try using ireb or irecovery.

No go on either...

I also read that this infinite bootloop has something to do possibly with Cydia.... and it recommends me to ping it but how can I get into the phone if it wont boot?
    Last edited by Zekeman; 2010-06-30 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

when you do a reset like that it requires you to restore the phone, since you didn't save your 3.1.3 shsh's you will only be able to restore to 4.0 since that is all apple is signing

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by j3st3r3 View Post
    when you do a reset like that it requires you to restore the phone, since you didn't save your 3.1.3 shsh's you will only be able to restore to 4.0 since that is all apple is signing
    And THIS is why you should always save your shsh!

Quote Originally Posted by j3st3r3 View Post
    Ok now it gets worse... it says this device is not eligible for the upgrade.... (4.0) am I screwed?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Try putting your phone to restore mode, (Turn phone off, hold home button while attaching the cable until itunes logo shows up) and try restoring that way.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zekeman View Post
    Ok now it gets worse... it says this device is not eligible for the upgrade.... (4.0) am I screwed?
    the only reason i can imagine you are getting that is if you are still using iTunes 9.1