Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sales question

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Default Sales question
    If I sell my i4 and go back to using my 3gs, will AT&T throw a fit or will they not even care. I have to get mywi back and can't keep both phones. I use mywi for work alot so a jailbreak is a must for me as I have relied on it heavily since I first JB my phone.

Thanks!

Thanks

Why would they throw a fit? It's up to you what you do with your property.

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

:/ sad to have to give up that phone. Why not get a 3GS and keep the 4, cuz there will be a jailbreak out in the upcoming weeks/months. And just sell the 3GS again when you can jailbreak the 4. 3GS on craigslist are going for fairly low prices nowadays. I can find a 3GS for $300. Thats not too bad considering you could just sell it again and get it back. Thats what I would do at least...

Thanks

just wondering if the contract would come into play since I got the less expensive upgrade fee. Seems they would wonder what I did with the phone that I renewed my contract with and got special pricing with as well

Quote Originally Posted by Anniex423 View Post
    :/ sad to have to give up that phone. Why not get a 3GS and keep the 4, cuz there will be a jailbreak out in the upcoming weeks/months. And just sell the 3GS again when you can jailbreak the 4. 3GS on craigslist are going for fairly low prices nowadays. I can find a 3GS for $300. Thats not too bad considering you could just sell it again and get it back. Thats what I would do at least...
    Yea, it is sad. I wish I could afford to keep both but I got one to sell the other. I thought since products like ipad were JB on the release day, that they would be JB the i4 immediately too but it seems that the major players in the JB community don't even have a i4 yet.
    Last edited by mj0528; 2010-06-29 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

They dont care. Youre the one who just signed up and renewed your contract for 2 more years. Thats good for them and essentially not good for you cuz youre giving up the phone which means you just signed up for a new 2 year contract for nothing.

Point is tho, there are plenty of ppl getting the 4 at discounted price and reselling as new to profit $500+ cuz they dont care about the phone. AT&T could care less, they just want you to sign up for another 2 years. What phone youre on is your own business.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to i.Annie For This Useful Post:

mj0528 (2010-06-29)

Thanks

cool, thanks!!