Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlocked 3gs 3.1.3 using tmobile having problems? Help!!

Default Unlocked 3gs 3.1.3 using tmobile having problems? Help!!
    Hey guys i just recently sold my jailbroken & Unlocked 3gs on 3.1.3 and 5.12.1.! I sold the phone over Ebay now the guy i sold it to is saying that the phone will not open any apps or slide to unlock or shut off or even respond to his touch.(he is using a tmobile sim)! I find that very hard to believe because the phone worked perfect with me(using att sim), I stopped using the 3gs phone on the 23rd when i got my iphone4! I even put my wifes tmobile sim in there to make sure that the phone worked properly, Had no problems with it at all. So my question is does any one else using tmobile on a unlocked 3gs on 3.1.3 and 5.12.1 bootroom have any of these issues? any help or input would be appreciated!

have friend at same versions and no issues! you might be getting screwed from buyer or buyer installed something from cydia that is causing problem.

Ok see Im thinking the same thing,I seached and searched this entire forum before posting this to see if anyone else is having the same problem, but nope can't find anything. I don't understand how nothing will open, he said he keeps tapping and tapping and nothing opens. Like I said it worked perfectly with out any problems before i shipped it.

Ask him to send a video.