Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: warren

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default warren
    can anyone tell me can i unlock my 3g on 3.1.3 jailbroken with redsnow and i have a 3gs mc model jailbroken with spirit can i unlock either i am unsure ( ultrasnow/blacksnow?) Also was wondering is there anyway i can upgrade my 3g to ios 4 and then can use redsnow to jailbreak it should i log into my computer as different user load up a new itunes update the 3g and jailbreak it will it effect my current version of itunes if i load up another as a different user on my computer i am not sure how to upgrade to get the 4ios on 3g but want to keep my itunes and my firmware same for time being on 3gs seeing as i am using that now and dont want to mess my 3gs up so can i unlock my 3g and 3gs on 3.1.3 and how can i upgrade to ios4 on 3g phone but keep my itunes version on my computer the same do i log on my computer as a different user not share itunes file load up new itunes restore 3g on that and then upgrade 3g to 4os and then jailbreak would that be best and would my itunes then be ok to sync my 3gs 3.1.3 on my normal log in not new different user sorry if this sounds a bit mish mash can anyone out there please advise

can anyone tell me can i unlock my 3g on 3.1.3 jailbroken with redsnow and i have a 3gs mc model jailbroken with spirit can i unlock either i am unsure ( ultrasnow/blacksnow?) Also was wondering is there anyway i can upgrade my 3g to ios 4 and then can use redsnow to jailbreak it should i log into my computer as different user load up a new itunes update the 3g and jailbreak it will it effect my current version of itunes if i load up another as a different user on my computer i am not sure how to upgrade to get the 4ios on 3g but want to keep my itunes and my firmware same for time being on 3gs seeing as i am using that now and dont want to mess my 3gs up so can i unlock my 3g and 3gs on 3.1.3 and how can i upgrade to ios4 on 3g phone but keep my itunes version on my computer the same do i log on my computer as a different user not share itunes file load up new itunes restore 3g on that and then upgrade 3g to 4os and then jailbreak would that be best and would my itunes then be ok to sync my 3gs 3.1.3 on my normal log in not new different user sorry if this sounds a bit mish mash can anyone out there please advise
    Last edited by wazjackal; 2010-06-26 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost