Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No service 3GS jailbroken with snowbreeze 1.6

Default No service 3GS iOS4 jailbroken with snowbreeze 1.6
    I just created a new custom firmware with snowbreeze 1.6 and installed the firmware but I am not getting service. I have a factory unlocked iphone so unlocking is not the problem. Before, when I downgraded from 3.1.3 i used quickpwn 2.2 and it activated the phone but theres an option for that when creating the custom firmware in snowbreeze...it isnt working though so any ideas?

Got it to work...had to install ultrasnow and got service again. Since I had no service, I updated to os4 stock from apple and used it without a jailbreak for a little bit then restored back to 3.1.2, jailbroke that, then updated to custom 4.0 with snowbreeze. If you are getting the 1600 errors, then you are probably in DFU mode or not jailbroken on 3.1.2 and updating. Remember, you can't be jailbroken with Spirit on 3.1.2 or 3.1.3 neither and must be on the old bootrom for 3GS
    Last edited by petoria; 2010-06-25 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sorry so u just had to install ultrasnow to get service or u downgraded then re jailbroke your phone im having the same problems thats all

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

If you had to use Ultrasnow clearly you are NOT factory unlocked

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Maybe you selected the option 'Activated' and that's why you don't get service. That option is only for people who need to unlock.
    We're all just toymakers in the game of life.