Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Stuck at Boot Screen - Please Help

Default iPhone Stuck at Boot Screen - Please Help
    Here is my current situation. I have an iPhone 3G (3.1.3) that I jailbroke with Spirit and then downgraded the baseband with Fuzzyband. Next, I installed redsn0w through Cydia to unlock it. I then checked to make sure it worked with T-mobile (it did). Next I went and did the "erase all content and settings," (because I am giving the phone to a friend) and now my phone is stuck at the boot screen with the progress circle dial. The dial moves very very very slow and after about 10 min the phone reboots and it starts all over again.

Order of what I did to get to what happened
    1. Spirit Jailbreak
    2. Fuzzyband baseband downgrade
    3. UltraSnow (not sure the version)
    4. Did "erase all content and settings" from the menu to clear phone

I have done some searching and could not come up with anything on how to fix it. Any help you have would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Blake

Nevermind. I was able to get the phone recognized by the computer in DFU mode.

Blake
    Last edited by rbwamsley; 2010-06-24 at 04:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You should Restore it while in DFU mode, and You'll have no problem to unlock it since Dev-Team released an unlocking tool which is Ultrasn0w 0.93 which can unlock every baseband until 5.13.04 (the newest)!

Press Thanks! if I helped.