Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: URGENT HELP - 10$ to be given to problem solver!

Default URGENT HELP - 10$ to be given to problem solver!
    16gb white
    3gs
    cracked originally with spirit

Hi, So i was suppose to be getting a 32gb today and i already have a 16gb it is a insurance upgrade, so they are exchanging it becuase my signals been messing up so they giving me a new 32gb and having my 16gb. so i got reset and i reset all my contents and settings, and then my iphoone gets stuck on the apple logo.

after holding the power and home button i get it to do the connct to itunes, but i cant do nothing else then i try to restore but itune says i dont have the rite ''build'' and blackrain and spirit doesnt work, i used spirit before, spirit doesnt even reconise my fone is plugged in but itunes does..

and what makes it even worse im going on holiday in 4 HOURS and i cant survive without it.. what do i need to do? please help!!!

If you solve my problem ill send 10$ over to your paypal!

no need for money bro

Im affraid your in a tough situation

as 4.0 was release yesterday, unless you have your Hashes stored with saurik, im affraid you can only restore to 4.0.

Luckily, the devteam has just release pwnage for 4.0, butyoull need a mac.

Check the front page or there site.

Like A Boss

Im not concerned to much about Jb'in i just want the Ipod really and to make a call if its urgent! How do i put this on my Iphone? Everytime i goto itunes it gives me some error..

I believe you should be able to use Itunes. Simply plug it in and use the restore button to bring it to iOS 4 version without Jailbreak or unlock.

Otherwise you can always try to put into restore mode by holding power and home button together for a while which will make itunes recognize the phone in restore mode and will allow you to click the restore button
    Last edited by NooK; 2010-06-22 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

When i goto use itunes i get a error, im going to try again ill post the arror notice then.

When trying to connect to Apple, I get this error,

The Iphone 'iphone' could not be restored. An unknown error Occured 3014

Im now try again and pasting a code into the ''hosts;; file and now im getting the error

The Iphone 'iphone' could not be restored.The device isnt eligible for that requested build
    Last edited by Lukeg28; 2010-06-23 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Im afraid I have reached the limit of what I can help you with. Sounds like you either have a broken Iphone and should get it back to the store or something else is wrong like a bricked Iphone or wrong configuration on the pc.

Good luck with it

Quote Originally Posted by Lukeg28 View Post
    When i goto use itunes i get a error, im going to try again ill post the arror notice then.

When trying to connect to Apple, I get this error,

The Iphone 'iphone' could not be restored. An unknown error Occured 3014

Im now try again and pasting a code into the ''hosts;; file and now im getting the error

The Iphone 'iphone' could not be restored.The device isnt eligible for that requested build
    if you had the gs.apple.com with the ip pointing to cydia in hosts, then you should be able to restore whatever you had backed up to cydia.. are you trying 4.0 now? try 3.1.3 or 3.1.2. if you clicked the "make my life easier" in cydia, you should have one of those saved there.

Remove wifi sync on your computer

My iPhone is a Part of Me Halten77's Avatar
    Thanks

Put your phone in DFU mode and try restoring the phone now. DFU works almost all the time, give it a try! After it's in DFU plug it in and iTunes will immediately recognize it

sorry for slow update, just got back from holiday.

I fixed it the night i had the problem i had to put it in the DFU mode, update to the new itunes and install 4.0