Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3G[s] Custom Stock 4.0 Firmware [Request]

Smile 3G[s] Custom Stock 4.0 Firmware [Request]
    Hello All,

Could anyone please make a Custom Stock 4.0 firmware for an iPhone 3G[s]? Or even better, does anyone know of a good one out there? I know the Pwnage tool just came out, but that is great news for Mac users unless I run through the trouble of trying to double boot Snow Leopard in my PC.

I'm sure this file would help a lot of people, too, who are desperate to use 4.0 and unlock it.

So here is my request:

Activated, 1000Mb Root size, Stock Logos, and of course Baseband Preserved

In advance, thank you all for your help. This is a great forum!!!

By the way, I am running 3.1.2 custom firmware unlocked with blacksn0w and baseband 5.11.07. Also have never been jailbroken with Spirit and have the old Bootrom so I should be fine for this upgrade.
    Last edited by furcioelbraveado; 2010-06-22 at 11:48 PM.

Also need it, please someone!!

I need one not activated!! God damn formatting my hackintosh and putting windows back on it!

why Previous blackra1n/CFW Users, not allowed to touch this? i thought it had to be jailbroken anyway to use pawnagetool? especially with the 3gs?! im confused! and tht dont happen often lol!

I know that what is actually holding me back from trying it, but I may just give up and try it either way. People say it didn't matter. I personally think they mean Spirit instead of blackra1n.

Oh and also don't like the idea of having a 1500 Mb root size that I can use for some music or games

I've been googling all morning and have had no luck. As soon as I get it I'm going to post it and confirm
    Last edited by furcioelbraveado; 2010-06-22 at 11:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yer its spirit that stops u at the moment, as it doesnt patch iboot... All the others do as far as im aware... I wud try it to be honest, im going to start backing all my stuff up now lol! And then ill be trying it i just wish sb0wbreeze was out already... I prefer creating my own ipsw files... But as u say, i might give in to, im impatient!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

Posting of custom firmwares is not allowed and will be giving an infraction for doing so. CLosing thread.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]