Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Little help please, 3gs 3.1.3 (How to get springboard)

Default Little help please, 3gs 3.1.3 (How to get springboard)
    Hi, I would of made an intro if I could find the right place lol. Any way just a quick question, I've just jailbroke my 3gs 3.1.3 with spirit and it wont let me install winterboard, springboard and loads of others, Just want springboard if someone could help.

Cheers Ben.

Can anyone help. I have jailbroke my newly 3gs 16gb 3.1.3 with spirit, Now It lets me download games and apps but doesn't let me install certain stuff, It will say safari upgrade required. and when I search for springboard it brings just themes up for it and a picture of a drill. I have tried to tick most of the repositories, Please any help on this As I want springboard. Do I hyave to do specific instructions? Cheers, Ben
    Last edited by smithy111; 2010-06-22 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Welcome to MMi, I think you may be confused on the term springboard. Springboard just refers to the home screen that shows all your apps. In cydia what you need to search is "winterboard" this is how you change the look of your phone including changing the background of the springboard and changing your app icons. Heres a link that has some helpful information it is a couple years old so just disreguard anything it says about summerboard How to Use WinterBoard (SummerBoard Replacement): A Walkthrough :: App Advice

Cheers for the reply bud, Right what I mean, it's something you put on your Iphone from cydia and then you slide from the top left (near signal bars) slide half way across the screen and it brings up different settings. Does that make any more sense lol, Do you know what I want now lol, Mate of mine told me it was called springboard.

Ben

Done it lol, Was sbsettings I needed,
    Last edited by smithy111; 2010-06-22 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost