Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS4 Still Not the Answer to All My Jailbreaking Needs?

Default iOS4 Still Not the Answer to All My Jailbreaking Needs?
    Nice to see some measure of multitasking. However, my biggest concern relates to programs that could otherwise use 3G but are prevented because AT&T doesn't want it... Skype being the number one app... but others as well.

So, it seems like if I want to continue to make cheap Skype calls over 3G, I'll need to jailbreak again 4.0. I'm in Sinagpore... why not just let me have the app I need.

Android looking better all the time.

Cheers.

If the iPhone doesn't meet your needs then indeed you should get another phone. I use the iPhone because it meets my needs. Is it perfect? Of course not, but I have yet to find a phone that is. I simply pick the best one for me, as should you.

Quote Originally Posted by ToothSauce View Post
    If the iPhone doesn't meet your needs then indeed you should get another phone. I use the iPhone because it meets my needs. Is it perfect? Of course not, but I have yet to find a phone that is. I simply pick the best one for me, as should you.
    do you have any idea what forum you're on?

Quote Originally Posted by ToothSauce View Post
    Is your advice correct? Probably. Is it useful? Probably not. I did choose iPhone because it (with jailbreak) meets a number of needs, while leaving me unhappy in other areas.

I am commenting that once again, I'll have to jailbreak to get what I need (Skype, maps, etc) over 3G. I don't like this. Apple needs to be slapped with a large restraint of trade lawsuit for this and other items like very onerous developer terms.

And yes, as soon as I can find another phone that surpasses what I get from my iPhone it will be on the market.

Cheers.