Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tried Everything, Need You Help

Default Tried Everything, Need You Help
    I understand you guys are the best, I have read through many many many threads but have no solution. I will try my best to describe what happened. Any and all help is appreciated greatly!

I was recently running an iPhone 3GS 32GB on 3.1.3 with 4.26 baseband jailbroken. I went to unlock it and used blacksn0w instead of ultrasn0w. As it was installing it froze inside Cydia. My gut reaction was to restart it and everything would be fine.

I was wrong, and the iphone stuck at the pineapple logo and nothing changed. I manually created a new custom firmware to upgrade and after trying to restore to it, no luck whatsoever. I have tried many variations and have tried both operating systems I have available, Snow Leopard and Windows 7 and get different error messages. The most common seems to be 1600 followed by 3004 I think it is.

I even tried restoring to apples firmware with no luck. I have searched and tried all that I know but cannot get it out of this pineapple.

If I manually enter DFU the computers recognize the iphone fine but cannot install the OS.

What am I doing wrong or what can I do to get it back to normal?

Thanks for any help, you guys work wonders.

EDIT: iPhone is still under warranty, but cannot take it to apple store because they will see pineapple logo. Any way to kill that from showing up?
    Last edited by dolfan9541; 2010-06-17 at 07:50 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

You can't do a regular restore to Apple firmware in DFU mode?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Did you try from recovery mode as well? Restoring to a custom firmware on an already jailbroken phone isn't possible from DFU mode.