Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: spirit jailbroken 32GB iphone v3.1.3

Default spirit jailbroken 32GB iphone v3.1.3
    Hi,

I have a 32 GB iphone as stated, that now reads as only being 14GB total capacity in itunes and cydia>manage>storage....

anyone got any ideas why all my storage media is not being detected? or experienced anything similar?

thanks
    D

Thanks

There was an old issue with Rock but I thought they had it fixed, other than that I have no idea

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Are you sure it isn't a 16gb? An iPhone can't lose reported space because of jailbreaking.

Default ooopss
    uh....der...yes your right.

I have a 32 gb version that I havent JB'd and a 16 GB one that I have. So its my memory
    and not the iphones that is in question here!

Can I ask while here as a new JB'er. When IOS4 comes out, will I have to restore my phone, upgrade and re-brake the phone with the apps I have backed up on itunes when a jailbreak becomes available? What I am asking is there is no way to update the OS with a broken phone?

thanks
    D

Thanks

You will lose everything and have to re-jailbreak, just make sure to sync before and it will be a painless process

If u like u can upgrade to V4.0. Then call whoever net work u use n say aft u install V4.0 it wipe ur apps n contacts or e phone keep hang. they will 1-1 exchange that's what i did.

denwa