Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Possible to get cydia w/o jailbreakng?

Default Possible to get cydia w/o jailbreakng?
    Ok so someone I know who absolutely never jailbreak somehow has cydia on their iphone. I was suprised so i asked her why she jailbroke she said she didnt. I said theres no way you have cydia. Keep in my mind she is totally against jailbreaking. Ive asked her numerous times if she wants me to teach her. Then she told me she downloaded it from the appstore?! She even said it asked if you wanted the jailbroken version or the normal version. Has anyone ever heard of anythinh like this? Imaging that! Cydia on the appstore? Thatd be the day. I know she didnt do it because she didnt even know what cydia was. Im guessing someone did it without her knowing or maybe she found steves secret jailbreak. Lulz.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

There is no way to get Cydia on your phone without jailbreaking. Jailbreaking allows the unauthorized code to run, which is what Cydia uses.
    Last edited by Cer0; 2010-06-11 at 06:19 AM.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Someone must have done it behind her back then. I will further investigate.

Thanks

Yep, and with Spirit being very quick at it then she may have done it and didn't think it was jailbreaking.

Lol, ask her to show you the reciept for the iTunes purchase of Cydia. They do that for even free ones to your email.

Probably but the only person who could of done it is her 9 year old son. Lol. She keeps that phone in her hand at all times.

Thanks

Then she must not want to admit she came to "the dark side".

Haha yea I just used your quote and said i got it from the experts. I think ill starr carriying my laptop with me and jailbreak peoples idevices when theyre not looking. Ill be PWNman, a lone ranger on a mission to free the ignorant from the tyrants of control.