Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: list of jailbreak apps that DO and DO NOT work so far on iOS4

Exactly the same here. As soon as I install Lockinfo springboard crashes and loads in safe mode. I cannot even get to the Lockinfo settings, I have to go into Cydia to remove it to avoid the crash.

I am using the 2.3.2.4 beta with Activator 1.3.2 and Preference Loader 2.0.2-1. Sbsettings works fine.

I also did a restore saved from my 3.1.2JB that had Lockinfo on it. I know the weather is causing problems now but I did not download it. Maybe there are some retained files causing the problem ? I'd go into settings to look, but again I cannot even get to the Lockinfo settings after I install it.

Any help appreciated. I am missing Lockinfo the most right now, My Wi is missed too but I can do without it for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by maltloaf View Post
    I see there was an update to Activator today (to 1.3.2) and status bar swipes now work again. Great work !

I can't for the life of me get BiteSMS or Lockinfo working though got all the right versions (I think)

Lockinfo causes mobile substrate to crash and BiteSMS just exits out before it displays any messages at all.

can anyone think of anything I might have missed ?

Lockinfo 2.3.2.4
    Activator 1.3.2
    Preference Loader 2.0.2-1

iPhone 3G(S) old bootrom on iOS4GM jailbroken

cheers
    Here is the fix:

Restore the custom 4.0GM ipsw. You MUST set it up as a new iPhone, at least if you have had Lockinfo installed before. When I did this it worked fine, previous attempts with a backup restore always caused a mobillesubstrate error that wouldn't even let me get to the Lockinfo settings.

This is on a 3GS by the way. Not sure if same is true for 3G.

Quote Originally Posted by ekovalsky View Post
    Exactly the same here. As soon as I install Lockinfo springboard crashes and loads in safe mode. I cannot even get to the Lockinfo settings, I have to go into Cydia to remove it to avoid the crash.

I am using the 2.3.2.4 beta with Activator 1.3.2 and Preference Loader 2.0.2-1. Sbsettings works fine.

I also did a restore saved from my 3.1.2JB that had Lockinfo on it. I know the weather is causing problems now but I did not download it. Maybe there are some retained files causing the problem ? I'd go into settings to look, but again I cannot even get to the Lockinfo settings after I install it.

Any help appreciated. I am missing Lockinfo the most right now, My Wi is missed too but I can do without it for the time being.
    Last edited by ekovalsky; 2010-06-15 at 03:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'd rather not set up as a new phone tbh, not until the full 4.0 release anyway.

Anyone know where the settings for lockinfo are stored ? I has a scout around the normal applications folders via ssh last night but couldn't find anything. I was wondering if I could manually remove what's crashing it.

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I have an old 3g that I do my playing with and my 3gs for use!

I have upgraded and jailbroken the 3g to Ios4.0 and other than the multitasking I cannot see any thing new so to speak!

I haven't put any buy apps on it but the old ones that were free and I liked crashed!

Unless the jailbroken Dev have something to release real soon I see major problems and disappointments!

I am just waiting for an update to Mobile Substrate

everything will start to work for the most part then, assuming it is not too different from 3.0

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jslay View Post
    I am just waiting for an update to Mobile Substrate

everything will start to work for the most part then, assuming it is not too different from 3.0
    Same Mobile Substrate as in 3.1.3, but they have an *******.
    Last edited by Cer0; 2010-06-16 at 05:18 AM.

deleted
    Last edited by ekovalsky; 2010-06-16 at 03:58 AM. Reason: answered my own question

FontSwap? Anyone tried this yet? I am too scared.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

Come on how many times do I have to say no warez talk. Cracked apps/warez/piracy == infraction.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Due to recent vandalism, I've locked the doc and require sign-in to edit. You can view without signing in.

EDIT: email requests from your gmail account (or include your google email address that you will sign in from) and I will add you to the "can edit" list. z6joker9 [at] z6joker9 [dotcom]
    Last edited by z6joker9; 2010-06-22 at 05:35 AM.

I forgot to check the list and installed Five-Column Springboard. Now, even after uninstalling it, springboard crashes every time I reboot/startup. Is there a fix other than a complete restore? Everything else in Cydia updated and the only things installed are what redsn0w installed while Jailbreaking...

Quote Originally Posted by KevinDooley View Post
    I forgot to check the list and installed Five-Column Springboard. Now, even after uninstalling it, springboard crashes every time I reboot/startup. Is there a fix other than a complete restore? Everything else in Cydia updated and the only things installed are what redsn0w installed while Jailbreaking...
    yeah I just did the same exact thing, guess I'm going to restore..

Default Dive Row, Five Column, Dock no good
    I have JB 3 times now & trying to install any of the below causes iPhone 3GS (still on 4.08.26 firmware) to continually crash

Used Pnwage 4.1 to JB.

Five Icon Dock
    Five Row
    Five Column SpringBoard

I haven't tried others as these are the vital ones before I restore from backup.

Anyone able to help in making these apps
    Five Icon Dock
    Five Row
    Five Column SpringBoard
    Work on JB 4.0?

Thanks!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234