View Poll Results: Will you buy the iPhone 4 when it is out June 24th??

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • HELL YA RIGHT AWAY ON THE GRAND OPENING

48 76.19%
  • Heck no, it is a trick to take all our money to that *^$^*ing Steve

15 23.81%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Will you buy the iPhone 4???

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Will you buy the iPhone 4???
    Will you when it comes out, for me, 100% not going to buy it, I just bought iPhone 3GS so I cant

And one question please, iPhone 4 requires 4G sim-card? cuz dumb as^es are saying that it won't work in syria cuz we still dont have 4g, true or false (Lol syria is always behind)
    Last edited by robben10; 2010-06-07 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

The iPhone 4 will work on 3g network yes!

I will buy it if someone on my plan is due for an upgrade...remember you get 6 months in advance if you do it this year!

If not, im going to sell my custom 3g with ios4 jb and unlocked hopefully...[geohot ] Keep the cash and stick with my 3gs on the ios4.

idk for sure my contract ends like around april 2011 the only thing im impressed with of the iphone 4 is the retina display and thats it

Nope. I hate AT&T.

I totally want one, but will I be able to Jail Break it? If so, I'm all over it.

I'm with T-Mobile so I'll wait for prices to drop. I'm in no hurry. What I've seen really doesn't impress me that much and to be honest I like the styling of my 3GS better.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

I will keep my 3GS, I like the looks, besides they did not increase the ram and the storage capacity is the same. I don't do video calling too, retina display is not a big issue to me. The Gyro thing is not that important, GPS and accelerometer is good enough. My Oldbootrom gives me the flexibility to use pwnage tools.

Thanks

Keeping my 3GS! I am not knocking the 4g, but My 3GS holds it's own. The new features are nice, but not needed! I am with tmobile and don't feel like cutting my sims card!

YES this thing is gorgeous

Thanks

Ya I'll wait till the prices drop, cuz in syria now if u buy (99% they will come at around july or august) the iphone 4 it will probably be around 1200$ cuz I bought my 3gs 16gb for 1000$ but factory unlocked.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Sirius389's Avatar
    Thanks

I will be pre-ordering mine asap (the 15th). I don't really care about jb anymore anyway. I can have custom wallpaper that's enough for me. When the dev team gets around to it is fine for me. But I can't wait for my iPhone 4 =)

Thanks

The post before says he don't care about a jb! Everyone knows a jb iPhone is twice as Good as factory! You missing out on Lockinfo, mywi, themes complete, sbsettings, and I can go on and on! I think you should show more respect to jailbreaking. I would not buy a iPhone if it was not jb. I have tmobile and pay about 60 less than AT&T and don't get dropped call, thank to jb!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Sirius389's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by drama3434 View Post
    The post before says She don't care about a jb! Everyone knows a jb iPhone is twice as Good as factory! You missing out on Lockinfo, mywi, themes complete, sbsettings, and I can go on and on! I think you should show more respect to jailbreaking. I would not buy a iPhone if it was not jb. I have tmobile and pay about 60 less than AT&T and don't get dropped call, thank to jb!
    Show more respect? I have had every single iPhone from v1 and have jailbroken. The only thing i did jailbreak for was themes, and even then with running all those apps my battery life suffered. I am happy with my 4.0 GM and custom wallpaper. I don't need a complete theme or lockinfo. I have tried that and SBSettings, which I loved but when I looked at how sluggish my phone was it wasn't really worth it.
    -Nicole

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Another reminder... there is no such thing as an iPhone "4G" and there's also no such thing as a "4G" SIM card.

lol @ 4g sim card

and for the record, pre-ordering a black one on the 15th
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!

I will decide if i want to stay with ATT. I was wishing iphone 4 have other carriers and so I can switch. My decison will be made if i want to upgrade or leave ATT

iPhone? More like MyPhone Sakyr's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm getting one for sure!!! I'm tired of my 3G I need and upgrade!! And the iPhone 4 is just to damn beautiful to not get!!!

I'll have mine ASAP at launch morning!!!

Surely will buy one!
    for the video capabilities.
    Heck ya!
    but then again..
    maybe no...
    wife can keep an eye on me wherever I go now!
    50/50...
    heheheheheh

Waited three years to get an iPhone. Pullin the trigger on June 24. I don't know which color to get! Hmmm, white or black..?

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Question for the experts out there, remember back when Ape announced they would be selling iPhones without AT&T contracts (although they will still be locked)? Is that gonna happen for iPhone 4?

I would gladly buy full retail price for it if i could nab one from Apple directly without a contract.

Edit* sorry typo, Apple not Ape :P
    Last edited by i.Annie; 2010-06-08 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast